Sons' sorrow

Kasubandi looked rotten for Clydebank, never mind us. It's all academic though, we won't be signing him.

I believe we weren't keen on Daz under the Chapman/Adamson routine because he had, had a few brushes with the law...didn't stop them signing Lithgow mind you.

Goalscoring for a part time club in an almost full time league will always be a problem.

Nade did well but wasn't there long and has gone?

Darian McKinnon was playing in Dumbarton for years and you didn't sign him so excuse me for being sceptical about your scouting sysyem!

Maybe didn't fancy him! Or maybe he turned Dumbarton down😕

Goalscoring for a part time club in an almost full time league will always be a problem.

Darian McKinnon was playing in Dumbarton for years and you didn't sign him so excuse me for being sceptical about your scouting sysyem!

So because we didn't sign McKinnon our 'scouting system' is shite? The fact we've managed to retain our Championship status for 4 seasons would suggest otherwise.

You initial point was that any striker will struggle at Dumbarton because we don't create chances. The length of time Nade was here is completely irrelevant. Or the fact he's now left. He scored 7 goals in 12 appearances.

If kasubandi does come in, and that's a big if, and scores 10 goals as an impact sub then I would say that's a fair return. He wouldn't command a high wage so not too big a gamble. What if he scores 4 in the next 3 pre-season games? Still writing him off?

I'm willing to offer my services as a striker. There's a (very remote) chance that I'll score in your friendly games and there's always a (minuscule) possibility I'll score a few goals coming off the bench. You never know eh? Only asking for £100p/w.

McKinnon wasn't signed with Dumbarton cos the baggage .

If he signs I'll eat one of your shites in the centre circle at Somerset before our first league encounter there.

He's only training with us. Nae chance he'll get a deal.

Cue him signing a 5 year deal.

Just as well I was at work.

Perfect opportunity to skive and box one up for you. Made it a wee black and white paper scarf.

Fair point, hopefully stuart millar will improve on that for us.

We didn't sign MacKinnon because he's a fucking arsehole. Nothing to do with football. Now off you pop back to the Sunday fives league subforum and let the fans of the real clubs talk.

Just as well I was at work. Perfect opportunity to skive and box one up for you. Made it a wee black and white paper scarf.

Your fermented shite should have lots of character come the 24th of December.

The ageing process should amplify the mouthfeel and aroma and mellow out the bitterness. Lovely.

The ageing process should amplify the mouthfeel and aroma and mellow out the bitterness. Lovely.

Just thinking about the fans. Filled the box with water so it doesn't lose shape.

I think I'll leave my Cadbury's chocolate trifle for another time...

Everyone has an opinion I personally don't think anyone should be shot down until given a chance to prove himself, he's training with us, will probably play a few games as a trialist, won't be good enough and will go back to the bankies. Won't cost us anything and won't harm anyone. If he does turn out to score a few and impress aitken well good on him, he will have put in some effort to do so, unlike some we could mention that got signed anyway, Wilson, Miller, smith....etc etc