Sons' sorrow

I'm more interested in our team, I thought we were all on the same boat on here with regards to rumours, potential signings, I hate hearing people knowing who's coming in, yet can't spill the beans

Clues couldn't be more obvious if you know even a little bit about these leagues.

Heavily inked, disappointed in a playoff final, unfit and an "Ayr c**t" are the clues that have made it obvious

That one caught my eye, as a work colleague of mine trains in the same gym and says this guy really works himself to the max every time he sees him.

So...that's Stevie back from his holidays. Pre-season starts in 18 days, and we have 8 players.

Apparently he who shall not be named wouldn't complete his deal until Stevie got back, so I think you can see where I'm heading here...

Anyway, Optimistic mentioned it on the transfer window thread, but Josh Falkingham is a free agent. I despise the wee cretin, but would be in full support of him rustling opposition players and fans in a Sons' shirt. A team of horrible guys like him and Wright would do me just fine.

So...that's Stevie back from his holidays. Pre-season starts in 18 days, and we have 8 players.

Apparently he who shall not be named wouldn't complete his deal until Stevie got back, so I think you can see where I'm heading here...

Anyway, Optimistic mentioned it on the transfer window thread, but Josh Falkingham is a free agent. I despise the wee cretin, but would be in full support of him rustling opposition players and fans in a Sons' shirt. A team of horrible guys like him and Wright would do me just fine.

Could he not sigh it on the golf course with him in Turkey?

Falkingham is the kind of signing that is needed, creative and tricky in the middle of the park, where last season Sons were industrious in the middle only. I agree though that he's a wee gobshite.

Seen this mentioned a couple of times...

Is this true or is it some sort of #bantz I've missed over the last few days whilst out enjoying the sun?

Hunners if #bantz on here, but if the fans suggesting a big name signing is a guy who's scored loads of big goals is true, then Stevenson being on holiday with Stevie is quite a coincidence.

He wasn't particularly impressive with us and you could argue he disrupted our form by trying to fit him in. McCall said he'd only re-sign him if he could prove himself over the summer and since then he's been on 2 holidays and now we're into June. Think our squad was supposed to be meeting up mid June so that would leave him a few weeks to prepare himself, can't see it.

Take Ben Richards-Everton for example, was back from his holiday and straight to the gym readying himself for pre-season, players should be getting ready before if they're wanting to win contracts.

I'd feel dirty cheering on Josh Falkingham, but I agree he's the sort of midfielder we need.

Not sure why we're avoiding mentioning Ryan Stevenson. I'm willing to back Aitken if he does sign, he obviously thinks he can get him fit and back to some sort of form and if he can do that then Stevenson would be a good signing. If there's questions over his fitness it's also more than likely the case his contract will have certain clauses in it if he can't stay fit, a bit like Darren Barr's deal last year so the risk can be minimalised that way.

He who shall not be named was on holiday with said manager, would be kind of difficult for the signing to go through when both were away!!

He who shall not be named was on holiday with said manager, would be kind of difficult for the signing to go through when both were away!!

Good, somebody who can finally clear things up.

That would fit in with me being told that Secretive Stevo wouldn't be announced until Stevie got back from Turkey.