Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Going kinda solo tonight, well the beastie is there, at the bequest of ........... never mind, could someone please post what the remaining league and cup fixtures are for the west region.... ive no time to go through the site and work stuff out, no time = too much hassle!

Looking for games left for Talbot, Beith, Glenafton, and Rob Roy............. plus Largs, Kilwinning, and Troon............

Also if anyone could post the current position regards the West cup and the Central League Cups I would be forever in... id thank you :)

Cheers

Barrhead Youth FC 2003' will be in the studio tonight to relive their fantastic Scottish Cup victory over Banks O'Dee Albion last Sunday where they ran out 4-1winners, live from 7pm on Pulse 98.4fm

No fitbaw = sober Saturdays and all that sort of stuff so I am way ahead this week....... looking for a guest, guests, for this Thursday night, the 8th, Barrhead about 6:50 live 7-8 no previous experience required etc, previous guests more than welcome along, anyone that fancies coming along please send me a PM.

OH while I am on also looking for a guest, guests for the 15th, 22nd, 29th....... every Thursday from now until I either get kicked off the radio, fed up looking for guests every week.

Guest for the 15th confirmed,

Archived