Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

Thanks to Peter a fantastic guest who will be hopefully back soon and to everyone who txt, tweeted, and mailed in. George Greirson, manager of Kilwining, (if ge gets home safely from his scouting trip to Africa), is on next week....

Mon the juniors!

i missed it, can you hear it again on your website Rab?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Peter. Came across well. Robert, great show but you really do need to advertise it better. I had never heard of it until this week. Will listen every week, but will probably forget if you don't remind us on here. Couple of quick links for you :rolleyes: Joe's goal

Full highlights
To even it up Arthurlie 7 Glencairn 2

I've uploaded a recording of tonite's show HERE. Hopefully no objections to this?

Enjoyable as ever.

I wish Joe could have repeated that last Saturday!! laugh.gif

And here's the photo that Robert referred to in the show....can you spot him? laugh.gif

8325459308_4013e2eed5.jpg

Somebody stole Vinnie Berry's surfboard! by Stevie Doogan, on Flickr

Has got to be the guy with the tache. Brilliant Essdee. If I had known you were doing that, I could have watched the 2nd part of Emmerdale :rolleyes:

I've uploaded a recording of tonite's show HERE. Hopefully no objections to this?

Enjoyable as ever.

I wish Joe could have repeated that last Saturday!! laugh.gif

And here's the photo that Robert referred to in the show....can you spot him? laugh.gif

8325459308_4013e2eed5.jpg

Somebody stole Vinnie Berry's surfboard! by Stevie Doogan, on Flickr

Thanks Steve youve no idea how much the fact you caught me on camera plus hearing myself for the first time is freaking me out! hahaha

How did you record it?

I've downloaded and can't seem to recreate the problem you're having Peter. At what point does it flick back to the start for you?

Have you tried using VLC?

I have put the recording on a pen drive for Peter. Will give him it tomorrow. It probably corrupted as he downloaded it. The file is fine.

Quick update on the comings weeks guests,

10th January George Grierson Kilwinning manager

17th David Merriman and Stephen McKeown, Arthurlie FC

24th Tony McNally, Shotts manager and Steve Doogan the Clydebank snapper

31st TBC

As before anyone fancying coming along please let me know be it for the first, second or in Jon Connolys case, the fifth time.

Archived