Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

Tonight at eight its myself Iain Mochrie who presses the buttons and Andy Pollok from the Arthurlie committee, if anyone fancies coming along they are more than welcome, message me with a date and we will get it arranged, only date that's dodgy is the 17th of January as we might have a couple of players in ore Scottish Cup.

Ask the people who have been on before what's its like, listen in, pick a date and come along! It's all about the juniors!

For any new listeners tonight I must point out I might be pished for previous guests and listeners you know I usually am!

Mayhem at eight looking back over the year in junior football

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight at eight its myself Iain Mochrie who presses the buttons and Andy Pollok from the Arthurlie committee, if anyone fancies coming along they are more than welcome, message me with a date and we will get it arranged, only date that's dodgy is the 17th of January as we might have a couple of players in ore Scottish Cup.

Ask the people who have been on before what's its like, listen in, pick a date and come along! It's all about the juniors!

For any new listeners tonight I must point out I might be pished for previous guests and listeners you know I usually am!

Mayhem at eight looking back over the year in junior football

Usually pished???

Try always lol

• 2 weeks later...

Nugent4nil live tonight on Pulse 98.4fm 8-9pm or listen online via http://www.pulseonair.co.uk

Tonights guests are Peter Ferguson for sure and possibly Willie Harvey from Rutherglen Glencairn.

As with every week there are no set topics and we go with the flow, once the show starts you can text in questions or points youd like to make on 07538984984 remember we will only get texts sent in duiring the show and its text only.

I wont be signed on here during the show but you can also send in quastions, points via twitter @nugent4nil

Cheers

Robert

Nugent4nil live tonight on Pulse 98.4fm 8-9pm or listen online via http://www.pulseonair.co.uk

Tonights guests are Peter Ferguson for sure and possibly Willie Harvey from Rutherglen Glencairn.

As with every week there are no set topics and we go with the flow, once the show starts you can text in questions or points youd like to make on 07538984984 remember we will only get texts sent in duiring the show and its text only.

I wont be signed on here during the show but you can also send in quastions, points via twitter @nugent4nil

Cheers

Robert

Willie Harvey is facing a late fitness test but is hopeful of being fit for selection. ;-)

Great fun, if you get the chance to go on the show then do it, very relaxed and informal, just make it up as you go along. ;-)

Glad you enjoyed it Peter only got the last 20 , but will listen more often now as its about the juniors :thumsup2

Thanks to Peter a fantastic guest who will be hopefully back soon and to everyone who txt, tweeted, and mailed in. George Greirson, manager of Kilwining, (if ge gets home safely from his scouting trip to Africa), is on next week....

Mon the juniors!

Archived