Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/19/2012 at 22:32, BLASTIEBOY said:

sounds well worth a listen, maybe even a visit if you'll have me! i'll tune in tomorrow!

Your more than welcome anytime, just speak to Muggo he will fill you in with the details.

Back tonight with Pollok supporter Chrissy Dodds live from 7pm

How about trying to organise a banned poster special, Robert?
It could be like that Piers Morgan thing, where he interviews the killer women. Start with PC Cabe and work your way through all the nasty pieces of work.

I think this is a very good idea , all joking aside pc cabe would be great on air and would be a very good candidate , Robert get it organised as pc cabe would be good value at it .

7 minutes ago, megaspinnernet2 said:

Get a couple of supporters on

Liam, every week, EVERY FOOKIN WEEK I ask for guests, players, manager, committee past and present and supporters, every week..... get me guest if you can as I am really struggling.

Liam,just to clear up, that wasnt a dig as you, I just get frustrated looking for guests every week then I get a few at once then all quiet again. Totally understand people are busy, train on Thursdays or have absolutely no interest in coming along, thats fine, just need to start getting some guests of maybe take a break for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived