Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I know I go on about this but I am seriously buzzing!

This Thursday we have a Kilbirnie contingent

Next Thursday we have Kennie Young on the 22nd

on the 29th we have Craig McTreble and anyone he can find soberish that flowed Gently face up down the Afton

6th July Ian Paterson new Craigmark Burtonians manager...

The big news however, IMO, its massive.... we should have in a couple of weeks SKYPE to get so many others involved.

Took a wee dip but hopefully the show will pick up again and grown and with Skype it means distance is no longer a barrier!

Thanks as ever to everyone who listens tweets, txts, and most importantly comes along, its a pleasure to have you there  just wish I was employed now as the Harribows  stopped with redundancy haha

4 minutes ago, Nugent4nil said:

Next Thursday we have Kennie Young on the 22nd

He's certainly doing a fair bit of campaigning.

Silence from his competitor. I wonder how many votes Theresa May would have got if she hadn't bothered campaigning.

3 minutes ago, glensmad said:

He's certainly doing a fair bit of campaigning.

Silence from his competitor. I wonder how many votes Theresa May would have got if she hadn't bothered campaigning.

Feck off .... If Kennie wants to get himself on my hustings hes more than welcome............. in all seriousness Peter, hes actually done more in the last three months outwith the organisation than many in have in 30 years.... hes un-settled the concrete seats... I am not for a second saying KY has all the answers, I don't think for a second he has, what he does have is a big enough set of harry haws to stand up and put himself in the firing line, I wouldn't, not many would... fair play for him for that if nothing else.

Just now, Nugent4nil said:

Feck off .... If Kennie wants to get himself on my hustings hes more than welcome............. in all seriousness Peter, hes actually done more in the last three months outwith the organisation than many in have in 30 years.... hes un-settled the concrete seats... I am not for a second saying KY has all the answers, I don't think for a second he has, what he does have is a big enough set of harry haws to stand up and put himself in the firing line, I wouldn't, not many would... fair play for him for that if nothing else.

I absolutely agree.

You should invite Scott Robertson on to the programme on a different night, see what his answer is. If he was looking to help himself, this would be a great starting point.

Would also give you record listening figures, I'd expect! [emoji23]

23 hours ago, Fear no foe said:

Thoroughly enjoyed making my radio debut , cheers.

It was good to finally know your name after all those beers.... I shall have it tatto'd on my wrist next week Frank ;)

1 hour ago, Fear no foe said:

I sound like an absolute dick !!!!!

emoji28.pngemoji28.pngemoji28.pngemoji28.png

Its absolute torture listening to yourself because.... you never actually hear yourself until... I hate it I sound like the guy wanting a second class return to Dottingham :(

Archived