Pulse 98.4FM Junior Radio Show Nugent4nil

Nugent4nil

Just finished listening to last week's show. Great listen with a knowledgeable guest.

Although he must be posh as he referred to the pie hut as the "pie cabin"!

I almost fluttered my hands under my chin and said "Ohhhh, the pie cabin!!" in a high voice.

Cheers Jim, got a couple of cracking guests lined up for this week who I am sure you'll enjoy!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight's Nugent4nil sees the return of two of the three 'Spice Boys' in the shape of Auchinleck Talbots Bryan Young and Martin McGoldrick, Gormley is too big time for us now, we are live on Pulse 98.4fm from 7pm.

Tonight's Nugent4nil sees the return of two of the three 'Spice Boys' in the shape of Auchinleck Talbots Bryan Young and Martin McGoldrick, Gormley is too big time for us now, we are live on Pulse 98.4fm from 7pm.

Have you asked for roses or chrysanthemums?

Thats why I do the show, nights like tonight, great players, great guys and fantastic guests just quality. I just need to say that the show isnt mine its yours, everyone of you, its up to you to come along and be on the show and promote your club or even yourself, its not as if anyone else is going to promote the juniors right?

Finished listening now. Loved it......still disagree with you about the fixture list though. 

If it was produced it would be under 50% fulfilled. Sponsors might put up with it once as a novelty but when they get the plug pulled on their wahoo day out they'd scream blue murder.

Only sayin'!

Andy Cameron from St Roch's was naked on air,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well almost until we stopped him!

Loved the passion and ideas from Andy and Scott tonight and I apologise for buggering off for a fag when Andy hit his zenith :)

Thanks again Mr Doogan

Back tonight from 7pm on Pulse 98.4fm with Arthurlie secretary Andy Pollock with a C, Chris Sanderson who has never managed Arthurlie and Holly Harris who is organising a charity football match alongside his boyfriend at Dunterlie Park on Sunday to raise money for cancer charities. Expect lots of talk about charity stuff tonight ....

• 2 weeks later...

Back tonight after our small cow, in the studio will be Kilbirnie Ladeside gaffer Stephen Swift and regular Chris Sanderson, live from 7pm on Pulse 98.4fm.

Is he bringing Gingerblastie on a leash and muzzle?

Glad you're back pal

Archived