Back stabbing on Fitba North

Vale Vale Vale

You will be raging not been able to remove my posts i think you would be better heading back onto Fitba North before this gets really embarrassing for you :thumsup2

I'd be embarrassed if it had happened. Or if I'd be hauled out of a nightclub kicking and screaming after an attempt to pass off pills while drugged out of my skull got me lifted. But thats never happened to me either. :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fitba North for me is like Aldi i go in have a look but dont touch :lol:

You go into ALDI and just look around? You actually go into a supermarket with no intention of buying anything just to look around?

Are there no fucking cinemas in the Highlands? What the f**k is going on up there when men spend their free time wandering around looking at tinned beetroot?

You go into ALDI and just look around? You actually go into a supermarket with no intention of buying anything just to look around?

Are there no fucking cinemas in the Highlands? What the f**k is going on up there when men spend their free time wandering around looking at tinned beetroot?

Aldi is one of the few places Mr Pubwatch isn't banned from. :lol:

Talking of pubs i seem to remember a few years back when a few of us Vale lads went into the Lossie Inn and spotted was a certain Lossie fan making a quick sharp exit through a fire exit door :guntoting

Sounds like a sensible move from reading this topic.. biggrin.gif

Sounds like a sensible move from reading this topic.. biggrin.gif

Not really we are a freindly bunch of lads and enjoy the banter everywhere we go not sure why he left in a hurry :blink:

He did the same in Maccy Ds in Elgin a few years back when we stopped for a munch one minute he was there next minute he was not i ended up finishing his cheese burger while my mate finished his chicken nuggets, think he took his drink with him :lol:

Not really we are a freindly bunch of lads and enjoy the banter everywhere we go not sure why he left in a hurry :blink:

He did the same in Maccy Ds in Elgin a few years back when we stopped for a munch one minute he was there next minute he was not i ended up finishing his cheese burger while my mate finished his Chicked nuggets, think he took his drink with him :lol:

If I'd been there I'd have on the A96 before you'd got through the door. Just from your conversation here, you understand. Can't imagine what it would be like to eat an entire hamburger through it. Why are you so miffed about FitbaNorth anyway?

If I'd been there I'd have on the A96 before you'd got through the door. Just from your conversation here, you understand. Can't imagine what it would be like to eat an entire hamburger through it. Why are you so miffed about FitbaNorth anyway?

Im not miffed i just love giving James the run around and love seeing him bite like he does with my mate gay Loco on fitba north. :D

Im mates with a few Falkirk lads from Carronshore they came through for our Scottish Cup game at Stirling Albion but they never made the Raith game because they were playing Stenhousemuir that same day.

Jimmy Shaker or Jimmy Stalker/James/Keyboard Gangster or whatever you want to call him is worth the watching, he's a very bitter and twisted person :)

• 2 weeks later...

Now thats funny!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Think Fitba North is generally decently managed.

Fairly is a different question.

Don't think Shaker et. al. are unfair in the posts they allow on site, but I do think there is a significant conflict of interest between being a moderator and also a regular and highly opinionated contributor. Most of the time I find posts that don't conform to a sort of cosy orthodoxy shared by the moderators are attacked not by the normal punters using the site but by the moderators themselves. Not sure that's fair and although I can see some argument along the lines of if the moderators can't post then why would they run the thing in the first place? The counter to that must include the allegation that they are at least - maybe more - interested in a vehicle for their own agendas/views than those of others who don't quite see the world the same way as they do.

Don't see any deep hostility towards any team, or poster but feel a bit bullied at times by the conflicted interests referred to above. In the long term they will discourage less confident/assertive/experienced contributors that don't quite sign up to the moderators' personal agendas. That would be sad because, that aside, it is an excellent facility.

Archived