Mosconi cup

taurus

Would love this to go 10-10 for a decider. Archer would be a cert for USA I would pick Melling for Europe if it gets to that stage he's been magnificent.

That's the match I would love to see. They've been the two best players IMO

Whatever happened to Earl the Pearl? Watched some stuff of him on YouTube yesterday losing the plot at people.

He was fantastic entertainment but then he seemed to become a parody of himself. I remember Peach asking him to settle it in the car park, he said it quietly but you could read his lips.

• 11 months later...

He just keeps moaning that Europe only pot easy shots and how he's the best really cos he pots difficult shots. Even though he's losing. Diddums.

Also had a pop at the lovely Michaela for not watching closely enough, even though the European bloke was nowhere near fouling the ball.

Two-nil to Europe. The new break rules seem be causing both teams trouble. There are a lot more tactical frames, sorry "racks", than in previous years. Hopefully that should suit the Europeans due to some of them having a snooker background.

What are they?