Andy Geggan Appreciation Thread

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolute farce letting him go without a replacement.
Pleased for him though, hope him and Moffat do well. Big fans of both, great players to watch and we will miss them greatly this season. Moffat's link up play is fantastic.

Can't understand why you let him go, surely still good enough for championship. Must have been the 2 year deal that we offered him that made him sign, I guess.

I think so. Surely we could have offered a two year deal with a relegation clause? No idea what we are doing atm. TBH looking at your side id rather have four or five or you players over ours. We really have stepped backwards considerably.

3 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

I think so. Surely we could have offered a two year deal with a relegation clause? No idea what we are doing atm. TBH looking at your side id rather have four or five or you players over ours. We really have stepped backwards considerably.

I believe we have a better side this year than last, we'll need to use it to build up a head of steam for next season.

11 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

:lol:

Fucking settle. 

In keeping with this thread though, Geggan is some boy. A handsome, handsome b*****d. A fucking magnificent celebration tae. 

IMG_0390.JPG

Can't understand why you let him go, surely still good enough for championship. Must have been the 2 year deal that we offered him that made him sign, I guess.

He had some really, really poor games at right back, he was a good player who I loved while at the Pars but I was OK for him to move on. We don't seem to be missing Moffat at all, although I was a big fan of his and again, hope he does well.
2c4e86dca3648457d65ad4f60729c952.jpg
a46493dd76aef1bda66b20abc1ddd5d6.jpg

Goodnight and God bless you sweet prince's x

• 2 weeks later...
No idea what we are doing atm. TBH looking at your side id rather have four or five or you players over ours. We really have stepped backwards considerably.

Awesome

• 9 months later...
2 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

After a title winning season I really expected Ayr fans to continue the love-in for Sir Andy Geggan. Disappointing to see this thread unused for the entire season.

Hope he’s still playing next season. Red carpet for him at East End. Still chuckle remembering his interview just after we won the league (and had a midweek match coming up). He was asked if the manager would let them go out to celebrate and he said “he’s got no choice in the matter; we’re goin’ oot”.

After a title winning season I really expected Ayr fans to continue the love-in for Sir Andy Geggan. Disappointing to see this thread unused for the entire season.
He has been injured for a duration of the season but still love him [emoji7][emoji7]

Hope he’s still playing next season. Red carpet for him at East End. Still chuckle remembering his interview just after we won the league (and had a midweek match coming up). He was asked if the manager would let them go out to celebrate and he said “he’s got no choice in the matter; we’re goin’ oot”.

His phone call to Soccer FM after our title win is magic as well.

Even if he’s dreadful next season he’ll forever be an Ayr hero for his goal vs Killie.

On 7/15/2017 at 12:01, D.A.F.C said:

Rofl

Archived