MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

Just done watching the main card. Yeah that's the Lombard we expected against Boetsch, glad he's arrived. He called out Bisping afterward, don't think he'll get a shot at Bisping yet but Bisping has had words to say about Lombard before so who knows?

The Smashes finals were ok, haven't seen much of the fighters but Parkes looks a prospect.

Pearsons game plan was perfect, kept out of Sotiropoulos' grasp and banged him with some big shots.

Bonuses all went out in the prelims so will need to try and see some of those fights.

Bellator or UFC mate?

sorry UFC, I never caught any Bellator. Heard the Main event didn't go ahead due to someone being under 21 though

Damn! Khabilov just absolutley ragdolled Vinc Pichel in a first round beatdown. Let's see more of this guy please.

Suplex machine!...I fucking love a good suplex.

That was fuckin awesome

sorry UFC, I never caught any Bellator. Heard the Main event didn't go ahead due to someone being under 21 though

Co-main i believe, the main event was the heavyweight title fight. Still not seen the rest of the card so tried to avoid results.