MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

I really hate Till. Think its the fact he's an absolute cock combined with his scouse accent makes him really hard to like. However, he's obviously very good and that's a big scalp he took. He does charge in with his chin crazy high though so can see him getting caught bad against a power puncher.

Only 2017 prediction from our year end reviews last year I need is for Khabib to lose his zero. Could be a last minute winner for me here! (Doubt it happens in this fight though, Khabib decision for me, was thinking of someone else taking him out at that point)

I didn't care for TJ or Garbrandt before the last TUF but Cody was an absolute fucking tool during the entirety of that, while TJ was very reasonable under massive provocation so I hope TJ bodies him.

Just can't see it though on the basis of Garbrandt's last few performances 

18 hours ago, Christophe said:

I didn't care for TJ or Garbrandt before the last TUF but Cody was an absolute fucking tool during the entirety of that, while TJ was very reasonable under massive provocation so I hope TJ bodies him.

Just can't see it though on the basis of Garbrandt's last few performances 

I do agree tend to agree that Dillashaw came out of TUF looking better but there's something about TJ's face I just hate. Probably why I tend to believe that he's a dirty wee rat as most of Team Alpha Male (and especially Chris Holdsworth) have said. I loved watching Cody against Cruz and I'd like to see that fight again so I hope Cody smashes TJ and Cruz gets another shot.

Cody is a bit of a bellend, but TJ Dillishaw is a complete p***k, maybe the fighter I dislike most in all of MMA, so I hope he gets absolutely sparkled, although think it'll go the distance and Garbrandt will get the decision. "No Love" is a shite nickname.

Cody can be a bit of a tool but I completely changed my opinion on him when he won the belt and instantly gave it to that young cancer survivor. Max? Or Maddox?  Something like that. It seemed like he really wasn't helping that kid for show and he'd been helping him for years. Bit of a testament of true character stuff like that imo.

I think Rose is massively overpriced. I honestly don't know why she's such a big dog. I think Joanna is going to win a decision but I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see Rose get a rear naked choke.

With that in mind, I took a punt on:

Rose by stoppage

GSP 

Dillashaw

Borrachina (he absolutely dwarfs Hendricks)

Pays ~53/1 on bet365. Don't normally go for such a long shot but I feel like that's worth a tenner.

Edited by BradHorse