MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

21 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Full of youthful energy,  very active and yeah he loves to be a bit of a show off. Slows down a little towards the end and susceptible to being countered, which is perfect for Soukhamthath. Not been too impressed by Soukhamthath so far but he managed to put away a semi decent prospect in Luke Sanders.

Difficult to tell where either of the guys belong in the division, an impressive victory for either will likely set them up for a top 15 fight I reckon.

Mostly my thoughts aye.

Would love him to just knock it out the park though 

1 minute ago, BradHorse said:

Mostly my thoughts aye.

Would love him to just knock it out the park though 

Yeah. Dana will push him hard if he wins this. Looking to create the first household name to come from his Tuesday night contender series.

I'm happy that my coupon is still alive but Mackenzie Dern is a bit of a joke of a fighter.

I won a decent amount on Holly Holm against Ronda Rousey who was 1/20  but I just don't see any way for this challenger to beat the Cyborg.

Found the O'Malley interview quite funny. Reminded me of Jerry Lawler getting stretched away from a match with Bret Hart laughing with his arm in the air.

That featherweight women's division is the least interesting division in MMA by a considerable distance.

Ortega looked great in that Edgar fight.

Quite a lot of dull stuff in the prelims, but Lombard KOing Dolloway after time was called was pretty funny.

I think WBW is less interesting than than WFW. At least a contender in Viera has finally emerged. Half of the folk in the rankings haven't fought in forever.
All Cyborg can do is fight who they put in front of her. Next it'll be Nunes and then we can finally have a real FW title fight with Anderson. That may take some time to fit together so in the mean time UFC need to be recruiting other FW fighters. Granted there are probably not that many but they need to at least try.

18 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Jesus christ, Cro Cop is fighting Roy Nelson again at Bellator 200. That will be hilariously bad.

Christ. At least do Cro Cop vs Fedor 2 if you’re going to wheel him out into that roster. This is a shit fight for Cro Cop, and Nelson may finally manage to KO someone again! 

Edited by Christophe

Christ. At least do Cro Cop vs Fedor 2 if you’re going to wheel him out into that roster. This is a shit fight for Cro Cop, and Nelson may finally manage to KO someone again! 
Sounds like a fun card to me. US would be daft to air it on tape delay.

• 2 weeks later...