Peep Show

nelsjfc

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 21:07, glasgowlichtie said:

Johnson has to be one of the best characters after mark/jez.

alan-johnson.jpg

Im going to turn you down as if you were a hippy parasite.

Ohh yes.. thats just so spot on.

Why ? because im a big man and your the shit heel right ?

THE best character,full stop.

Mark using the battle of Stalingrad as a flirtatious seduction technique doesn’t get the credit it deserves, IMO. An all time great moment in television history.

“That’s right, ergonomic management keyboard, sweetheart” also makes me laugh every time I think about it.

Peep Show was fucking sensational.

• 3 months later...

"Eh, Sophie, eh, if you heard that, please ignore it; I'm not a racist, far from it. Eh, anyway, eh, eh, it's, eh, good to hear your voice; I know it's only a recording, but you have got a bloody nice voice. And, huh, God, huh, I just called up to say 'Hi' and then, then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like... I like you. I mean, not that. But, anyway, I noticed that the paper in the photocopier is running a bit low, so, I know it's not really your job, but, eh, well, you know, so, eh. See you tomorrow!" 

Image result for mark corrigan on the phone to sophie

Tell you what, that crack is really moreish.

Jeremy, there are many things I would do to help you. But digging a hole in the wintry earth with my bare hands so that you can bury the corpse of a dog you killed is not one of them.

They can laugh but I win because they think I’ve pissed myself. They have no idea I came all in my pants.

Been binge watching the early series, and only now noticing Mark's obsession with Sara Lee chocolate gateaux.  It's mentioned several times.