Oh it makes me feel like singing the blues

Our makeshift defence that was missing 2 players including our captain.

Who's Jason Holt?

The fucking rotten Dundee that beat you twice :lol:

Your defence is rotten even with Bambie McPap. :lol:

We lost to Dundee because they scored two set pieces against us early on and then sat on their lead for the whole game. We also had midweek games just days before both matches. Hibs got pumped and the winter slump has started. 8)

Jason Holt was the 2010-11 U19 player of the year, and one of the brightest young talents in the country. You will certainly know about him in the coming weeks. 8)

Jason Holt ? :lol:

Doubt any of our players have ever heard of him. Is that how bad things are at Hearts, he's your main threat ?

Reminds me of the time Neil Jancyzk was met with cries of 'Who?' from the Hibs fans when he came on at Easter Road. Set up the equaliser and winner.

I always thought this song went "Oh, I've never felt more like singing the blues, when *insert team here* win, and *insert rival team here* lose"

Which doesn't really make sense because it would presumably be the *insert rival team here* supporters that would have the blues as opposed to the *insert team here* fans

As a Dundee fan I always assumed the "Oh Dundee, you got me singing the blues" referred to the fact that the team play in blue and are known as The Dark Blues.

Further confusion.

You'd think that the city of William Topaz McGonnagal and the Beano could come up with a more poetic name than "The Dark Blues"