FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

Played against a guy on UT last night, he had very near the full German team, Neuer, Hummels, Lahm, Ozil, Muller etc etc. Was beating him 1 nil at half time with my 80 rated EPL team, I admit I had rode my luck a couple of times but all he did was a 1-2 Muller chip over the top for Podolzki every single attack.

Anyways, I proceeded to get a message at HT saying that I was lucky and a bad player, so straight from the kick off I ripped right through his defence and went 2 nil up when he decided to stop playing and send me messages including F*cking cheat, Learn how to play the game, Im better than you......you can see how seething he was, so I waited till he he was back controlling his players then stuck another couple past him and of course giving him the cupped ears right up to the keeper with every goal.

Made my night.

I've honestly never had any problems online and it's the only mode I ever play. It never gets stuck, it hardly lags and I've never had it not load. Seems some people just either have made connections or dodgy copies.

Get to final of Gold cup, which I have never won, one nil up since the 25th minute, opponent gets jammy as fook goal in injury time amd them goes to extra time. Opposition then plays keep ball the whole of extra time and I don't even get a sniff so penalties it is then. Not too botgered about it going to pens, quite good at them so I think nae bother bawbag lets do this, every single one of my shots is skied or missed completely due to all my players being nervous and the shot bar thingy swinging left to right like a drunken hoor on the walk of shame. Absolutely seething.

Now and again me and a mate like to team up using a top team against the amateur AI of a truly shit team. I fcking swear the combined spirits of Lev Yashin and Gordon Banks run the keepers AI for fcking Chungnam Dragons et al., and that the woodwork grows in size with each goal.

Still, 22-0 record :D

This game is terrible IMO, anything that's good about it is far outweighed by the many ridiculous bugs and problems it has. For a start the servers are awful, I don't how they've managed to f**k that up when they've been at least semi decent in the past. I also wasn't able to get a game on seasons mode for the last few days because most of the squads had players missing from them, replaced with an "undefined" that had an overall of -189 and if I went a team that did have all it's players the game would just freeze in the arena. Managed to get that fixed today but I'm now just being wound up by the many gameplay faults.

I just played a match as Wolves versus a guy who went Ajax. About 20 mins in I've been dominating and his keeper has made a few good saves but I finally take the lead from a corner. About 5 mins later he gets up the pitch in his first proper attack of the game, he's got the ball just inside my box and I make a slightly late standing tackle which touches his player but he skips past it and carrys on with ball and has a shot which goes over. The ref then blows the whistle and gives him a penalty about two seconds after the challenge. He then scores the penalty to equalise. Quite annoying. Nevertheless I continue to dominate and get a second just before the break, at halftime I've had 9 shots 7 on target and he's had just the one.

Second half starts pretty much the same as the first but he's now getting some chances through counter-attacks and he's the type of guy that likes to try and square it for an open net no matter how good a chance he's got with the payer on the ball. So he eventually gets a 2-v-1 on the break and I know he's going to pass it so I just mark the payer off the ball leaving him with a clear shot at goal, of course he still opts to pass even though it's not on. Great I'm thinking, I knew he'd do it, easy interception. Not so. I intercept it with my CB but he takes a dreadful touch, which is not surprising in this game, but I'm still gonna reach it before it crosses the line until my goalie decides to step in the way banging into my CB and making him stumble and fall to the ground as I watch the ball roll over the line.

Fucking raging.

The guy starts getting into the game a bit more and creates a couple of decent chances but can't score, smashing a shot wide from about 7 yards out. At this point I was thinking how the hell am I not beating this guy? He's pish! But I take control of the game again and go ahead 3-2.I'm thinking I should see the game out as he's back to tap in hunting with about 5 mins left but suddenly he get's another fucking penalty. This time much worse than the first, it was given for a foul by a player I wasn't even controlling, banging into one of his players and both of them falling down. This has happened to me in other matches as well, players banging into ech other and falling down at the slightest touch and pens and FK's given for it. Realistic impact enging my fucking arse.

The game finishes 3-3 with me havng 18 shots 12 on target and him having 5 shots 3 on target, two of them penalties.

Absolutley ridiculous and it just leaves you raging.

Has anyone managed to save a fuckin penalty?

I have dived the correct way about 10 times now and the goalie either misses the ball or palms it into the net

I'm quite good at saving them actually. I always choose the side the player is standing at (if he's to the left of the ball, go left). No idea why, but 90% of the penalties go that way.

As for my rage, it's two-fold

1) Referees and their lack of movement - every time a player is in the midfield trying to make a run forward or back, it seems that the referee gets in the way most of the time, just watching the ball, jogging slowly, but most importantly stopping my player from getting past. I've seen them dodge out of the way of the ball before, but seems they can't detect a player coming at them. It gets very, very annoying.

2) Blocking. Am I right in thinking that if a player blocks another's path off the ball, he's likely to get a free kick given against him? A lot of online players seem to be doing this now. You play a through ball, and they will do everything in their power to block off the runner, often just forgetting about the ball. Some of them you can see aren't fouls, but I've seen ones where the player uses the impact engine to send the opponent flying, and on the game goes. I've inadvertently been guilty of a few myself, but seems a free kick is never given.

Words cannot describe the rage I feel because of this game tonight *actual tears* broke my mobile phone earlier throwing off a wall when after my 15th shot and no goals he scores with his first shot. He was by far the worst player I've came across on seasons too.

Has anyone managed to save a fuckin penalty?

I have dived the correct way about 10 times now and the goalie either misses the ball or palms it into the net

I think i have only conceded one goal from the several i have conceded.

Words cannot describe the rage I feel because of this game tonight *actual tears* broke my mobile phone earlier throwing off a wall when after my 15th shot and no goals he scores with his first shot. He was by far the worst player I've came across on seasons too.

Think you require some Anger Management sessions young man. Real tears should be saved for the death of your gran and suchlike. As for throwing your mobile, who do you think you are? Naomi Campbell :lol:

More rages, although it was tinged with euphoria.

Yesterday I was getting absolutely halfed. Terrible, terrible play, and I pretty much couldn't do anything right. I managed to recover slightly, but then got put up against a guy who was much worse than me IMO, but who seemed to be benefiting from my players not able to pass more than five yards around them. They moved into a 3-1 lead by the 80th minute, and it looked like good night. I got one back and then another. 92nd minute and I was put through on goal, but only managed to strike it against the keeper and out for a corner. I thought the chance was gone, but in went the corner, and up rose Jerome Boateng to thunder a header in just under the bar. I'm not ashamed to say that I damaged some stuff in my celebrations. That put me within one game of the title, which was totally winnable. Then the guy disconnects after 2 minutes. I thought that meant the game was null and void, but alas no. I'm awarded one point, and miss out on the title. Raging.