soccer am

fifergaz

It probably still is a good show I just lost interest in it and it's now of little relevance . Lovejoy leaving was obviously bad but I think it's just fallen out of favour among most of us. Shame as it used to be great

I liked Fenners but honestly thought yesterday was utterly brutal.

Wooden, uncomfortable viewing at times. Even the new end game is bollocks and really easy.

Nah too many changes at once. Been going downhill for years but this was just shite.

I read Fenners is the Boss as well as presenter going by some tweets. Presume that means he is top producer or something.

The comedy slots seemed to be gone (for the moment anyway) but they were tired anyway and the gags often were just shite (as opposed to shite but well delivered). I absolutely loved the days of Fenners and Sheephead on the comedy skits. We'll see if the show evolves away from the golden period under Fenners or not.

Bring back "Light Drizzle" I say.

Was pretty decent this weekend. I'm not really a fan of Froch (he's robotic) or McGuinness (he just shouts and thinks it's funny) but Bullard being pretty vacant made it decent viewing.

The bit where they had to apologise for the Stan Collymore reference had me in stitches, right enough.

I read Fenners is the Boss as well as presenter going by some tweets. Presume that means he is top producer or something.

The comedy slots seemed to be gone (for the moment anyway) but they were tired anyway and the gags often were just shite (as opposed to shite but well delivered). I absolutely loved the days of Fenners and Sheephead on the comedy skits. We'll see if the show evolves away from the golden period under Fenners or not.

Bring back "Light Drizzle" I say.

Would you like a coffee?