Edinburgh somemodeofpublictransportcrawl.

philpy

There aren't that many pubs on Easter Road.

If you wanted to do Leith Walk I think the best thing to do would be to start at the bottom and work your way up. That way people who aren't from Edinburgh could finish up near the train station. Off the top of my head the pubs to do would be

Foot of the Walk

Central Bar

Spey Lounge

Alhambra

Boda Bar

Victorias

Dalmeny

City Limits

Brunswick

Windsor Buffet

Joseph Pearces

Stewarty makes a good point about groups of 20+ people would be pretty unusual for most of the pubs around Leith and might not get a warm welcome in some places. Doing pub crawls up and down Leith isn't part of the usual festival/stag night circuit, I doubt it'd be like a subcrawl.

I'm sure 20 drunk men would be welcome in CC Blooms boysrolleyes.gif

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets go for the 1st. Ict vs Ross county is a televised cup game that day

So we can grab that and a few pints.

Even if we screw it being a crawl And more a Saunter to the clubs.

Better than not having one

Going to stick my neck out and say no way is this ever going to happen, at least not with nearly the level of ambition posited in the early part of the thread. Half a dozen people may well go out for pints and banter but the very idea that P&B's Edinburgh posters were capable of this is laughable.

If I organise this, it would happen and it would be brilliant. I'm tremendous at organising nights out, people have asked me to organise their nights out when I haven't been involved. Everything always works out because I'm awesome.

But I'm not going to for reasons set out earlier in this thread. So, rest assured that the night out I won't organise would have been the best you've ever been on.

This is me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kPFKHP7u8U

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived