some guy to make a freefall jump rushing toward earth at supersonic sp

itzdrk

Better than any drugs, taken in any quantities, I've ever sampled. The adrenaline rush is incredible. I did it on Oahu in Hawaii, over the North Shore, with some supreme stoner c**t strapped to my back (a tandem jump being the more technical description). The bit where you shuffle out to the edge of the plane door and sit with your legs dangling out is intense. It is a long way down from 12,000ft. The boy shouted, "Ready?" I replied, "YAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!" like a demented pirate, and out we went. The 30 seconds of freefall was like nothing else I've ever experienced. It was surprisingly serene when the 'chute's pulled. Really peaceful and quiet, and with the nice location I did it in, the view was amazing.

The boy said the string of profanity that came out my mouth during freefall was among the best he'd heard in all the tandems he'd done. :D8)

^^ Never tried ten pound numbers IMO

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive jumped in cyprus i was strapped to a women,think she is still trying to work out what i was screaming/greeting like a bairn at

best high ive ever had :D

"Best high I've ever had," sums it up. It's unbeatable. Even by £10 Ectos...

^^ Never tried ten pound numbers IMO

I fucking have ya c**t, they're not as good. :P

Heard about this on the radio this morning and they were going on about saliva boiling in his mouth and other such shite.

Has it been said how long it will take for him to fall to the ground? How ling does a standard 15,000 feet jump take?

Has it been said how long it will take for him to fall to the ground? How ling does a standard 15,000 feet jump take?

15,000ft will give you freefall of around 45 seconds and up to maybe five minutes with the 'chute pulled.

Heard about this on the radio this morning and they were going on about saliva boiling in his mouth and other such shite.

There was some bloke on the radio yesterday who reckoned it coulkd take the guy about ten minutes to plummet to the ground. Hopefully his parachute is remote controlled in case he passes out :unsure: Give him a slim chance of not putting a huge dent in the tarmac.

If I did it you'd be able to track my movement towards earth, with the naked eye. The trail of liquid shit pouring out of me would show clearly against the azure sky.

Maybe it would freeze like those big blocks of pish that sometimes fall out of aeroplanes and land on folks houses. Maybe the poor skydiver bloke will be skewered by a huge shit javelin of his own making?

Yup

145003d1269870053-bad-day-work-man-squashed-death-heavy-machinery-cat7.jpg

That's a bit like that Bud Dwyer suicide after he has blown his brains out some geezer runs up to the microphone asking if there is a doctor in the house.:lol: Meanwhile Bud is sitting on the floor next to him with a hole in the top of his head and the contents of his brains flowing out through his nose.

There was some bloke on the radio yesterday who reckoned it coulkd take the guy about ten minutes to plummet to the ground. Hopefully his parachute is remote controlled in case he passes out :unsure: Give him a slim chance of not putting a huge dent in the tarmac.

He'll do it no bother, I reckon. No chance Red Bull would be making such a song and dance out of it, unless they're hoping to make a new bowl for skateboarders out of the crater.

Archived