Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

(insert banging-head-against-wall gif here)

Tedi. Look at the title of the thread. Look at "my team" next to your avatar. I repeat, why are you here?

You didn't like the BRALT, so you sloped off to post in a thread highlighting the amount stolen by the "scum zombies" - who did you think that referred to?

Now that thread appears to have got a bit uncomfortable, you appear in a thread specifically set up to ridicule your cheating, thieving "heroes".

This is a thread for those who want to "laugh at rangers". You won't find debate, in here, just such gems as:

I was walking down the road and saw someone had nailed a Tribute Act season book to a tree. I thought, "I'm having that!" - because let's face it, you can never have too many nails.

Q: How many Sevconians does it take to change a light bulb?

A: 50,001. One to change the bulb, and 50,000 to insist the bulb didn't go out in the first place, and is in fact the same bulb as always.

Q:How do you know ET is a rangers fan?

A: Because he looks like one.

Oh, and Charlie's address from Thursday nightlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Feel free to join in, I'm sure you're in a happy jocular mood this weekend.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Be like taking candy from a zombie. ;)

:lol:

I e-mailed the producers of The Walking Dead and told them how popular their show was in Scotland, and how much of an honour it would be if they featured one of the undead in a Rangers top in an upcoming season, as they are the worlds most super successful football club, based in Scotland. Good PR from the producers if they go for it imo. ;)

I e-mailed the producers of The Walking Dead and told them how popular their show was in Scotland, and how much of an honour it would be if they featured one of the undead in a Rangers top in an upcoming season, as they are the worlds most super successful football club, based in Scotland. Good PR from the producers if they go for it imo. ;)

Oooft. Can you imagine the reaction?

I can almost taste the seethe.

You're morphing into Magee.