Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

37 minutes ago, gannonball said:

@Beckfordred dotting as well, was wondering why you took such offence in the Albion thread. You ok ***? 

What part of this don't you get? I object to OF crap being associated with the club I follow. The fact that an official of our club (a known celtic fan) thought it was OK to use our club to point score in the perpetualy pathetic OF game is objectionable. No mystery and no agenda other than not wanting anything OF related should be linked to our club

On another more obvious level it was crass unprofessional and makes us look like a tin pot out fit, hence the red dot.

3 minutes ago, Beckford said:

What part of this don't you get? I object to OF crap being associated with the club I follow. The fact that an official of our club (a known celtic fan) thought it was OK to use our club to point score in the perpetualy pathetic OF game is objectionable. No mystery and no agenda other than not wanting anything OF related should be linked to our club

On another more obvious level it was crass unprofessional and makes us look like a tin pot out fit, hence the red dot.

It makes Accies look pretty good to be honest. Standing up for integrity, something oldco and newco have zero of. 

1 minute ago, Beckford said:

It was a petty yet honest dig he made. Yet you felt the need to come on a Rangers thread to dot it?  I was clearly joking before but me thinks you take life to seriously, either that or...

9 minutes ago, Beckford said:

Hey it was you c***s stuck it up on your twitter, i just thought it was funny and put it in an lets all laugh at The Rangers thread.😂

I came on the thread as given the nature of the post, it was likely that it would be highlighted as laughing at Rangers.

For the record, I enjoy laughing at them as much as any scottish football fan. I just don't like a representative of our club putting  poking fun at them before representing our club in a professional manor. 

The individual in question has previous for making a clown of himself on the clubs socials whilst embarrassing the club in the process. This is an obvious issue for fans of the club

33 minutes ago, Beckford said:

I came on the thread as given the nature of the post, it was likely that it would be highlighted as laughing at Rangers.

For the record, I enjoy laughing at them as much as any scottish football fan. I just don't like a representative of our club putting  poking fun at them before representing our club in a professional manor. 

The individual in question has previous for making a clown of himself on the clubs socials whilst embarrassing the club in the process. This is an obvious issue for fans of the club

Technically he's correct in what he wrote, just those c***s don't want anyone saying it out loud because they want us all to forget it happened. Our fanzine editor did the same when we played them in the Championship years ago, saying they were formed in 2012 after going into liquidation, and they got all offended, making a complaint to our board, and he had to issue an apology. For telling the truth.

I can see your point though, in a position where he's representing the club, he has to act in a professional manner, and not put inflammatory digs at other clubs, even when they're true.

Still funny though.

The red dot was miss-directed liviforever and I apologise for being overly sensitive when it comes to things like this. Like most fans who support small clubs I have had years of being accused of being a h÷* or t*m really. Its hard to fight this when idiots at your own club add fuel to the fire.

And yes I admit, I would normally have been laughing at the content if it hadn't been our socials where it was posted. Some of my all time favorite posts were on the BRALT thread during the peak banter years.  Unfortunately, it is clear what motivated the individual in question. I Just wish he had used his own socials. He also has a history of sagging off clubs that we are trying to loan/buy players from, which considering his role, is not the best move

Edited by Beckford

3 hours ago, velo army said:

I've seen the acronym before,but I can't figure out what BRALT stands for.

Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread.

It should be printed as a hardback that thread.

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread.

It should be printed as a hardback that thread.

No publisher would touch it for fear of not getting paid.

Or getting firebombed. 

The decision on which photographs are included on the front and back cover would be a fcuking difficult one but much fun!

9 hours ago, Beckford said:

The red dot was miss-directed liviforever and I apologise for being overly sensitive when it comes to things like this. Like most fans who support small clubs I have had years of being accused of being a h÷* or t*m really. Its hard to fight this when idiots at your own club add fuel to the fire.

And yes I admit, I would normally have been laughing at the content if it hadn't been our socials where it was posted. Some of my all time favorite posts were on the BRALT thread during the peak banter years.  Unfortunately, it is clear what motivated the individual in question. I Just wish he had used his own socials. He also has a history of sagging off clubs that we are trying to loan/buy players from, which considering his role, is not the best move

It had Gannon hilariously trying to throw his weight around, which was quite amusing. 

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

It had Gannon hilariously trying to throw his weight around, which was quite amusing. 

I was just pointing something out really. If you want to really see someone lashing out at everyone and everything I suggest you read your own posts on the recent Glasgow derby thread.

Edited by gannonball

• 3 months later...