Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

48 minutes ago, shull said:

Terrific stuff.

I particularly enjoyed the guy who criticised the fans for their behaviour after Warburton left.

Here's naive old me thinking he'll say the fans were at fault for demanding a quick fix that was a gamble and required big spending on players.

Silly me.  He's saying instead that the fans should have been more demanding in terms of calling for much more 'investment'.   

RangersMedia is great fun.

Might as well pop in here ....More credit to Accies than  laughing at The Rangers....But , that win today  will drive the media into  "tonto " .. All week , Hamilton will hardly get a mention ,,, The seeth on BBC Scotland will be  off the scale  ,  ( unless  Tynecastle  fails the safety check )  .....That must have been  a history making win for every  Accies fan..... Enjoy ..:lol:

Follow Follow We Will Follow Sevco  [emoji38]
http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/312075-another-low-in-the-history-of-our-club/ [emoji38]

Jesus. Have a look around on that. They like to outdo each other on how upset they are and on criticising the team.
Oh and some casual hatred for catholics throw in here and there

15 hours ago, gastropod said:

Might as well pop in here ....More credit to Accies than  laughing at The Rangers....But , that win today  will drive the media into  "tonto " .. All week , Hamilton will hardly get a mention ,,, The seeth on BBC Scotland will be  off the scale  ,  ( unless  Tynecastle  fails the safety check )  .....That must have been  a history making win for every  Accies fan..... Enjoy ..:lol:

FIRST of all, WELL done the Accies.............heard Chick Young was in ICU in Glesga Royal, summin' aboot breathing problems!!

Edited by Wee Sandy

Memories

Feckin’ ‘ell.......I’d forgotten all about that BAFTA winning performance from Charles de Normandie.
On reflection, he was an absolute genius in the way he rode into Ibrox, ragdolled the ****, put up with the short-term pain and abuse from the Succulents and ultimately rode off into the sunset [emoji560] with a few mill in his hipper.
What a guy. I miss him.
Merry Christmas, Charlie. [emoji1335]????????