Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

On 07/08/2017 at 12:05, Dindeleux said:

I read someone on that thread saying something along the lines of "as a middle aged white Protestant male I am at a disadvantage in my workplace".

How can these people actually go through life thinking everything is against them?

I'm disadvantaged in my work because I am a fuckwit waster

8 hours ago, bennett said:

Oh, did you believe that petition really was done by Rangers fans?

Damn.  I signed up to it in all good faith. If I'd realised it was a piss-take, I wouldn't have taken the piss myself.

56 minutes ago, paisleysaints said:

I see over 30 of the rangers faithful reported Neil lennon for celebrating goals to the police . That with the ongoing petitions. Question for a level head rangers. Does this not make you cringe or does the full support agree.

Look, the Rangers fans who complained to the police about Lennon, are clearly Celtic fans.  Have you not been paying any attention at all?

1 hour ago, paisleysaints said:

I see over 30 of the rangers faithful reported Neil lennon for celebrating goals to the police . That with the ongoing petitions. Question for a level head rangers. Does this not make you cringe or does the full support agree.

Good one :lol::lol:

http://club1872.co.uk/news/club-1872-statement-on-neil-lennon/

I find this rather confusing, CLUB1872? Is this any of the following -23px-Flag_of_Scotland.svg.png Scotland Dumbarton Rangers (ceased 2012) Renton (ceased 1922) Third Lanark AC (ceased 1967) (clubs formed that year)h

What gives this bunch of outdated and obsolete individuals the right to pass judgement of a team manager who, as a player was hated to the highest degree by them when they actually had a team that met the criteria of their name?

Are visiting managers to stand in their respective technical area and dig their hands deep in their pockets should their team score?

Sounds very much a case of sour grapes by a bunch of diddy fans supporting a team no longer in existance