Strange dreams

2 minutes ago, The Equalizer said:

I'm not going to bother reading this whole thread but does anyone ever have the dream where all their teeth fall out? Like a build up of pressure in the gum line resulting in a crunch and a pop then the taste of blood and they come loose in your mouth? Had that on and off my whole adult life.

Only when I tell someone their mum was a bad parent.

Edited by ayrmad

I'm not going to bother reading this whole thread but does anyone ever have the dream where all their teeth fall out? Like a build up of pressure in the gum line resulting in a crunch and a pop then the taste of blood and they come loose in your mouth? Had that on and off my whole adult life.

Had it a few times. Apparently means you're stressed.

Just dreamed that I saw a film featuring Batman and Superman. As often happens when I dream I'm watching a film, I ended up watching it from within, able to interact with the characters.

Spent most of it commiserating with Batman because Superman was being a monumental dick, He got bored after a while, so started showing me his new ideas for Batsuits. Still more entertaining than Batman v Superman was.

Been fucked with the cold over the last couple of days, and the Lemsip gives me properly fucked up dreams.

Last one was me getting handed thousands of pages of legal documents relating to Kenny McLeans contract, I didn't look over it in time so he came to my house and gored my family to death. Proper gruesome shit.

He's getting booed today for that.

On 16/10/2017 at 18:49, jamamafegan said:

Just had sleep paralysis there after falling asleep on the sofa. Thought I saw someone sitting at my feet and I shouted “what the f**k are you doing you fucking dickhead.” And then I broke out of my trance. Nae c**t there. Still not sure if I shouted that or dreamt it.

I had sleep paralysis last night, I get it 2-3 times a year. In my dream I could talk to the dead in a half awake half asleep state, so thats what I was trying to achieve, in my dream. My dream crossed over to my sleep paralysis and a figure coming closer from the bottom of the room, being paralysed and trying to shout out at this figure, my wife woke up then woke me from my paralysis. 

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I had sleep paralysis last night, I get it 2-3 times a year. In my dream I could talk to the dead in a half awake half asleep state, so thats what I was trying to achieve, in my dream. My dream crossed over to my sleep paralysis and a figure coming closer from the bottom of the room, being paralysed and trying to shout out at this figure, my wife woke up then woke me from my paralysis. 

Sleep paralysis is fucking terrible.

Especially when there's like a shadowman/demon impending.

4 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Sleep paralysis is fucking terrible.

Especially when there's like a shadowman/demon impending.

There always seem's to be some kind of figure hanging around the bed when I have sleep paralysis. Never a good c**t either. 

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Are you saying in the sleep paralysis state that a person connects with the other realm? 

This is not a dream... not a dream. We are using your brain's electrical system as a receiver. We are unable to transmit through conscious neural interference. You are receiving this broadcast as a dream. We are transmitting from the year one, nine, nine, nine. You are receiving this broadcast in order to alter the events you are seeing. Our technology has not developed a transmitter strong enough to reach your conscious state of awareness, but this is not a dream. You are seeing what is actually occurring for the purpose of causality violation.

Sitting in a shed waiting to go for a job interview for a train driver position when two grizzly bears start prowling around tying to get into the shed. Shat myself and phoned my dad.

That would be an interesting episode of Thomas and Friends.

Had sleep paralysis a few times. Dream that someone is burgling the house, i can hear them coming up the stairs, i wake up to shout at them and the scream won’t come out.

The freakiest one i had was about my grandad who has been dead 25 years, was in my mum and dad’s house, I’m convinced he said that he was coming back for my gran. Long story short, my gran had a stroke 8 weeks later and died. Maybe too big a gap between the two events, but it freaked me out nonetheless

I had a dream last night that I was on a ship with Kelen Coleman and I was trying to bone her but I couldn’t cum cause her fanny was too slack. She then put an elastic band round my cock in an attempt to get grip but it didn’t work.
The ship then sprung a leak and started sinking.

For the last 3 weeks I've had these dreams where I am in a strangers house, usually a fair sized house with bedrooms galore. In nearly every dream the house is packed. But all I seem to do is rake through every cupboard I can find to look for prescription drugs. In the majority of the dreams i get caught raking through the drawers and come up with some bullshit excuse. I had a slight problem with opiates in the past ( pills, not heroin). But when I'm awake I have no urge or need to access these drugs, but once I am  asleep I seem to turn into some pill seeking deviant who'd rim some blokes arsehole for a few tranadol or some diffs. Worrying. Also I'll rummage through the cupboards only to find paracetemol and ibuprofen.