Strange dreams

Come on Throbs, you're not meant to tell your current girlfriend you were dreaming about an ex. Woman are fucking loopy and I guarantee she now thinks yer shagging yer ex. She'll be through your phone when you're asleep. 

Jesus mate. You've either a very good relationship with your Mrs, or you've fucked it, or neither of you give a f**k anymore. I hope it's the first. Why did you tell your mrs?

Neither of us give a f**k anymore tbh - I just told her because it would wind her up. She wasn't annoyed I was dreaming about an ex she was annoyed that she was involved in a threesome I think. She doesn't want to talk anymore about it.

Neither of us give a f**k anymore tbh - I just told her because it would wind her up. She wasn't annoyed I was dreaming about an ex she was annoyed that she was involved in a threesome I think. She doesn't want to talk anymore about it.

That's not so good, Throbs. The current situation, rather than your mrs not being in to a threesome. Hope all works itself out for the better mate. You thought about buying a whippet of a gypsy? Shandon seems to be having a hell of a time with his.

I didn't know what on earth you were talking about.

It's a shame (I think) you and your mrs don't really give a f**k anymore. Saying to buy a whippet from a gypsy like Shandon did was just to try and lighten the mood. Feel it's been undone now though, and only resulted in personal insults to my well wishing self. At least Philpy is helping take the heat.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a wrestling related one last night.

Me and one of my friends, as well as some guy I’ve never seen before but apparently knew in the dream, had tickets to Wrestlemania. There was a big queue over a bridge for checking tickets, with random barriers thrown up. When we got to the front to get our tickets checked, it turned out they were fakes.

Gutted, we went and got on a bus. On the bus it was revealed somehow (in that way where you just know something in a dream) that the fake tickets was a ploy by HHH. For some reason I had a programme of the event that had printed pictures and results of it, despite it having not yet taken place (it was now taking place the day after in the dream). I passed it back to the person sitting behind me, Kevin Nash, who chuckled at a picture of Rey Mysterio (who was to make a surprise return) beating Chris Jericho, and exclaimed “Hunter is always trying to work people!”.

It turned out that the fake ticket ploy was so that me and my friend could meet Kurt Angle. The other guy had by now totally disappeared. We rushed ‘home’ (a place I’ve never seen before in some town I’ve never seen before) to get changed for our breakfast with Kurt Angle (it was now morning of the next day). I wore a Kurt Angle t-shirt (in a design I’ve never seen before) whilst my friend dressed as John Cena, but topless (he had the cap, jorts, trainers and wristbands on).

We went to this pub to meet Kurt Angle (again, a place I’ve never seen before) who was sitting there with some of his friends (folk I’ve never seen before). We met Kurt and shook his hand, and he seemed pleased to see us and was really friendly. We had pints of banana flavoured beer waiting at our seats at the table (it was a big wooden table with tall stools) as well as a pint full of a blackcurrant shot. We perused the menu to see what we wanted for breakfast (most of the options seemed to be scrambled eggs with something mixed through). I was looking for the full Scottish, thinking of having some black pudding.

Sadly the dream went away before I could order.

Now I really want some black pudding.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Had a wrestling related one last night.

Me and one of my friends, as well as some guy I’ve never seen before but apparently knew in the dream....

Now I really want some black pudding.

Dare I read what is in between?

Nightmare where my A0 poster holder wouldn't fit into the plastic tray at airport security. Terrifying stuff.

Tbf, in real life they had to put it into checked luggage, free of charge thankfully. Unless this is still the dream of course...

• 1 month later...

Just had a dream that Alan Partridge was taking a mini cheddar, putting a dollop of tomato sauce on it and putting another mini cheddar on top to create a kind of tomato sauce sandwich with them. Festive cheddars he called them.