Strange dreams

I'm afraid to say D Trump made it into my deam (nightmare) last night. Not sure what's going on . Might be my meds. But the other night it was Kim what's his name from N Korea. He was ahead of me climbing a ladder , wearing a skirt. And yes I had a look....

Which one was climbing the ladder?

What manner of genitals was he displaying?

Did he threaten to nuke you or give you botulism or build a wall or ban you from flying?

4 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

What manner of genitals was he displaying?

Did he threaten to nuke you?

I think I woke up by then, my dreams are really crazy. 

I've been thinking about buying a car to get to work and last night my old man (who died 8 years ago) surprised me with one. It was a really old fashioned one like a really ancient fiesta, really square, but it had all different shades of light blue panels. I remember thinking the state of that but I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

• 3 months later...
10 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

When I was at the deceased in question's funeral (four years ago) there were several lodge members in attendance, so I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

How did you know?

I've been having some mental dreams lately. Fairly certain I've developed Sleep Paralysis in recent months. I've had Whitewalkers on my chest, that I can feel and see, been shagging random birds (naturally better than the Whitewalkers) and dreams where I kill people, that are absolutely vivid.

I used to have a recurring dream involving my kids, they were pretty terrible. Went on mega strength sleeping pills from my Doctor and haven't had them lately. Really do hate going to sleep at times as I don't know what awaits me.

The first few times my bird stayed over we were always on the back of a night out and I tend to either not dream, or I'm that pissed that I can't remember them, but had to forewarn her the first time she stayed when we weren't out, or drinking. I had an absolutely awful dream, and when I woke up I was convinced I had pissed the bed such was the state of the sheets.

Thinking about hypnotherapy as even with sleeping pills I can't get out of the rut of not wanting to sleep because of the dreams, and I don't want to be reliant on them forever.

Any advice from fellow dreamers would be welcome!

13 hours ago, Adam said:

I've been having some mental dreams lately. Fairly certain I've developed Sleep Paralysis in recent months. I've had Whitewalkers on my chest, that I can feel and see, been shagging random birds (naturally better than the Whitewalkers) and dreams where I kill people, that are absolutely vivid.

I used to have a recurring dream involving my kids, they were pretty terrible. Went on mega strength sleeping pills from my Doctor and haven't had them lately. Really do hate going to sleep at times as I don't know what awaits me.

The first few times my bird stayed over we were always on the back of a night out and I tend to either not dream, or I'm that pissed that I can't remember them, but had to forewarn her the first time she stayed when we weren't out, or drinking. I had an absolutely awful dream, and when I woke up I was convinced I had pissed the bed such was the state of the sheets.

Thinking about hypnotherapy as even with sleeping pills I can't get out of the rut of not wanting to sleep because of the dreams, and I don't want to be reliant on them forever.

Any advice from fellow dreamers would be welcome!

What other drugs/medication are you on? I was on antibiotics and pain killers and noticed a marked difference in the frequency and vividness of dreams. Having a high temperature was a contributor as well I think.

The other night I dreamed I'd just got home from work and done a terrible job of parking outside my house. Someone told me I'd run over a child's doll, I went to investigate, thought "Wow that's really lifelike", realised it was my son, only I hadn't run him over, he'd just gone to sleep under the car as I was getting out.

That might have been the same night I dreamed that Scotland were playing our final World Cup qualifier on Troon beach and my attempt at scoring the winning goal was thwarted by the sand on the goalline.

9 minutes ago, nsr said:

The other night I dreamed I'd just got home from work and done a terrible job of parking outside my house. Someone told me I'd run over a child's doll, I went to investigate, thought "Wow that's really lifelike", realised it was my son, only I hadn't run him over, he'd just gone to sleep under the car as I was getting out.

That might have been the same night I dreamed that Scotland were playing our final World Cup qualifier on Troon beach and my attempt at scoring the winning goal was thwarted by the sand on the goalline.

Give up on the whacky baccy.

Just had sleep paralysis there after falling asleep on the sofa. Thought I saw someone sitting at my feet and I shouted “what the f**k are you doing you fucking dickhead.” And then I broke out of my trance. Nae c**t there. Still not sure if I shouted that or dreamt it.

Last night I dreamed I was in one of those nerd/goth Forbidden Planet type shops, and on leaving said establishment I walked right into Darren Farley doing a Brendan Rodgers sketch on the street outside. He didn't have a camera crew or anything, it was literally just him doing a Brendan Rodgers sketch on the high street of whatever town/city this was. Everybody was walking past without paying him the slightest bit of attention, and despite the lack of a camera he was continually thanking them for staying out of shot. Also, he was playing the part of both the interviewer and Brendan Rodgers, so there were two of him.

I dreamed I saw on a moonlit stair
Spreading his hands on the multitude there
A man who cried for a love gone stale
And ice cold hearts of charity bare.
I watched as fear took the old men's gaze
Hopes of the young in troubled graves
"I see no day," I heard him say
So grey is the face of every mortal.

I'm not going to bother reading this whole thread but does anyone ever have the dream where all their teeth fall out? Like a build up of pressure in the gum line resulting in a crunch and a pop then the taste of blood and they come loose in your mouth? Had that on and off my whole adult life.

Edited by The Equalizer