Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

I was only going on what my mate said and yeah, he's struggled a wee bit.
This however, in my humble opinion, is absolutely brilliant. I think he and the band sound brilliant here.

Heard they pulled the live feed on red button because of his swearing before 9pm watershed. [emoji23] What did they expect?

On 05/11/2017 at 06:02, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

If ever there was an Oasis gig I'd have liked to have been at, it would have been one of their nights at Earl:s Court. Knebworth would have been fckn awesome but 95 at Earl's Court would have topped that easy.

Would have to be Earls Court or Maine Road. Gmex looked a topper as well.

On 06/11/2017 at 17:52, Oscar Wilder said:

I was at both nights at Irvine Beach, which were the best i saw them, supports were amazing too, the Verve, OCS and Cast, but if I could have picked one it would have been Earls Court too! The energy around the band at that time was amazing!!

Maine rd for me.

Read an article on it and the way the author describes the atmosphere and the explosion when they walked on had me reaching for the Kleenex.

By the time Liam took to the stage and sung Acquiesce i reckon I'd have been cleaning myself up.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's different, I'll give him that. Don't think I'll be rushing out to buy a physical copy though like with Oasis or his 1st two solo records. Dead in the water is by far the standout for me. Nice acoustic ballad and sounds more like his earlier work.