Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

2 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Reminded me of Bryan Ferry but I really really like it. It's totally different and really nice to listen.

Totally. I love the fact Noel is showing us his different sides and abilities...I have at least 50 Oasis songs I love which I can go back to whenever I want that type of music, however its really refreshing to have Noel produce music which is a total pendulum swing away from that which is suited to different feelings/occasions. Ultimately I am an Oasis fan first and foremost, but I do really like NGHFB and Liam Gallagher!

Edited by AberdeenHibee

Think the new Noel song is just great fun to listen to.

Think Liam's new album is pretty good. Not blowing me away or anything but better than I'd hoped given how worried I was after Beady Eye. The stuff before the album release was good. Good to see the rest has followed up.

From what I've heard, Liams stuff sounds much better than I thought, but it's nothing special IMO. It's like a better Beady Eye. Still too much in the Oasis mould and never going to be as good as Oasis.  Decent listen though and better than most things out there right now.

Absolutely love Noels new one. Can see how it splits opinion but I think he's got it bang on. Took me a few listens though.