Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

I got 2 seated tickets before 10 on the app. I had my phone and computer open and whilst I was through on the app the computer was still showing as not on sale yet, usual shambles from Ticketmaster. Ideally I was looking for standing but it looks as though touts have bought up half of them up. Feel for folk that have missed out so some utter c**** can make a buck.

Liam can be pretty funny but Christ, does he talk some utter pish. Noel, on the other hand, seems like a genuinely decent person and would probably be a pleasure to sit and chat with.

3 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Disappointing stuff from Liam, it's all very well calling your brother a potato but insulting his wife like that is classless.

Yep, he's overstepped the mark this time. I suspect his latest rants were booze fueled, but still that's no excuse. No way will Noel ever want to work with him again after this.

• 2 weeks later...

Curious to see what NG can put out this time. His last album threatened to push the boundary of what's normally associated with him at points, so hopefully this is a bit of a leap forward in that regard.

On a related note, seen that it'll be £80 for a standing ticket at the Hydro. f**k that.