Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

My Dad's deader than your Dad.

Mine is in a wheelchair though, damn, ok you win

I've always thought an over 40's forum would be a good idea, somewhere to talk about our aches and pains and be free from the more cuntish on here

That would be an utterly horrific idea IMO.

Nonsense, it's a great idea.

We could have an 'over 50's' thread to make fun of all the under 50's who think they have it hard.

A 'dead dad' thread - self explanatory.

A 'how often to you have to get up during the night to pee' thread.

A 'it wasn't like that in my day' thread.

The options are limitless. :lol:

I would just like to add that the one and only interaction I've ever had with the poster "Bonksy+HisChristianParade" was when he inexplicably posted on my profile "she moaned like a wilderbeast". Why he did this I have no idea.

Good times we've had together. Good memories.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

I miss Peter Grant. sad.gif

What did he get banned for again? I only vaguely remember some of his ramblings, but his demand for 'evidence please,' does seem to stick in my mind. Even Bhoys67 and OrangeMalky would, to an extent, seem like intellectual heavyweights in comparison to some of the brain donors that have been cutting about the OF (now sans Rangers :D ) Forum in the last few months/years.

I also recall Ron Burgundy's somewhat unhealthy obsession with xbl :huh: What the fuck was that all about?

Finally, why does Perthshire Bell insist on coming back under different aliases, when his posts are always complete fucking eye-rape, and his views are constantly (and correctly) ridiculed? Unless it's Savo, in that case I'd guess it's just plain and simply trolling (and I'd also have to add "Fuck off you tedious cunt" if it is).

I would just like to add that the one and only interaction I've ever had with the poster "Bonksy+HisChristianParade" was when he inexplicably posted on my profile "she moaned like a wilderbeast". Why he did this I have no idea.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be an utterly horrific idea IMO.

I wouldn't worry, I imagine it would be at least 30 years before you were allowed in the over 40's forum boy.

Guest The Phoenix

Nonsense, it's a great idea.

We could have an 'over 50's' thread to make fun of all the under 50's who think they have it hard.

A 'dead dad' thread - self explanatory.

A 'how often to you have to get up during the night to pee' thread.

A 'it wasn't like that in my day' thread.

The options are limitless. :lol:

Sad but true.

I'm in for all of the above and so much more.

If others don't vote "Yes" we can set up SOF2.

Was Vintex banned or did he just vanish? Pompey had some pretty radical views IIRC, was he not an arded zionist or somthing? I remember him from my early days, I think he had some pretty radical meltdown on here at one point.

Kilgour's life bad was pretty minor compaired to some. Mind you he had really wound some folk up on here.

Was Larsson banned or did he just vanish too? Shame I thought he was a decent poster, capable of great things.

biggrin.gif you guys.....

It's strange but I've posted on this site at the same time as both Savo and perthshirebell and never noticed them until I started being called an alias of them. Same with Ron Burgundy, never noticed him nor his aliases until he started getting talked about, wish I'd paid more attention now sad.gif

Vintex = Savo = PB = most of the Livingston trolls, right? Deeply disturbing individual. And the profiles are even worse.

Magee should be banned for being a terrorist sympathiser and one of the worst posters I've ever seen on here.

Who did Magee use to be? He's not that Canadian fuckwit again, is he?

Vintex = Savo = PB = most of the Livingston trolls, right? Deeply disturbing individual. And the profiles are even worse

Who did Magee use to be? He's not that Canadian fuckwit again, is he?

Why was I quoted? And the Livi trolls are separate from PB. Not sure if I should be saying this but when I posted as RandomGuy they kept PM'ing me trying to get me to post things and start threads, some of which I done. The 4 who done it were SuperAlly (kris Boyd), PB, LiviCurryCider and Livi-Ulster. I'd imagine they still mull about creating aliases trying to "recruit" folk, I'm also sure they're in their twenties. There's a very high chance the PM's are still available to read in that profile if anyone fancied a snoop (sure that's possible once you have so many posts?), although they entailed a lot of shite about Partridge aswell.

TurbineTon your quite obvious

As for Magee, I posted asking if he was ever Larsson, to which he PM'd me denying it. Considering the last time someone done that they got banned a few days after makes me suspect he's an alias but his posting styles "unique", to a point. No idea why folk PM me about these things though

Guest The Phoenix

As for Magee, I posted asking if he was ever Larsson, to which he PM'd me denying it. Considering the last time someone done that they got banned a few days after makes me suspect he's an alias but his posting styles "unique", to a point.

Magee only has one alias that is kept in a cupboard at Forthbank...

Adult-Teddy-Bear-Costume-300x300.jpg