Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

Ooft. Some trop drawer cringe material in this one from the usual 'spergy "I'm great, me!" P&B shut-ins.

On Magee and his inabaility to post pictures without doing it in that annoying way, maybe Div could just remove his attachment memory space and he'd have to post pics like a normal person would. Then we'd just have the inane smiley useage to deal with.

To be honest though any grown man that uses as many smileys as he does probably spends a bit too much time on MSN trying to chat to teenagers anyways.

Threads like this are the most amusing on here. They always follows the same lines

Poster A : You are getting annoyed

Poster B : Naw you are well more annoyed

Poster A : OMGZZZZZ YOU ARE SEETHING

Poster B : Im not replying to you anymore

Poster A : ^^^^ seething

Poster B : f**k you Im not seething

Poster A : Thought you were not replying to me?

Magee : Did i tell I shagged my wife last night?

Jimmy85 : You touch your kids

Magee : *Posts stalker picture*

Edited to add

XBL : EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME

Edited by Aufc

Threads like this are the most amusing on here. They always follows the same lines

100% Spot on .

Mrs Mag: *posts divorce papers*

Edited to add

XBL : EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME

Great evidence that you're absolutely seething on this thread, nothing else.

What, are you putting yourself on ignore? Don't worry, apart from this breakdown you really haven't contributed to the site anyway.

Won't be missed IMO.

Utterly shite comeback. I genuinely thought you'd be a bit better at this given how much practise you get. I guess I was wrong. I'm thoroughly disappointed and saddened. I suppose practise doesn't really make perfect. :(

Whereas you're spending your life talking about other people talking about politics with old men and relentlessly trolling.

Which of course is much better. Still: glad to see I've really gotten to you.

I think you're getting a bit confused here. "Spending a life" doesn't really equate to making a few posts on the subject. It's more like 40,000 odd in a few years. I'm glad I could clear that up for you.

Ad Lib's like the forum's Brazil. Uses his literary possession to score an argument goal when his opponents organise their debating defence in an organised way, often with vocabulary set pieces.

Naw, utter w**k.

No, I'm the forum's Howard Webb. Constantly having people telt, worthy of mercurial respect but will mostly be remembered for the occasions I cocked things up.

No, I'm the forum's Howard Webb. Constantly having people telt, worthy of mercurial respect but will mostly be remembered for the occasions I cocked things up.

You seem to be more remembered for not cocking things.

You're more like the equivalent of Arsenal. High profile, always there and thereabouts, but never winning any trophies. Part of that is because you're too much of a forum purist. You've come through a youth system that has focused on debate, so like Arsenal try to win by playing the "right" way, you are obsessed with winning debate points, and so take your eye off the overall playing field. Rather than trying to win, you're looking for the perfect final word, or dismantling a poor choice of words in paragraph 3. It wins you plaudits, but not trophies!

Apart from the fact I've never, ever said that of course.

To be honest they way you've started having "banter" with magee on almost every thread I read has turned you from decent funny poster to utter shite poster. You'll no doubt have some witty response but just thought I'd let you know

To be honest they way you've started having "banter" with magee on almost every thread I read has turned you from decent funny poster to utter shite poster. You'll no doubt have some witty response but just thought I'd let you know

It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

You're more like the equivalent of Arsenal. High profile, always there and thereabouts, but never winning any trophies. Part of that is because you're too much of a forum purist. You've come through a youth system that has focused on debate, so like Arsenal try to win by playing the "right" way, you are obsessed with winning debate points, and so take your eye off the overall playing field. Rather than trying to win, you're looking for the perfect final word, or dismantling a poor choice of words in paragraph 3. It wins you plaudits, but not trophies!

Fair.

You are the equivalent of rangers F.C. You have talked so much shite over the years that, one day, it will finally catch up on you. They will bring the moderators in to try help you, but, in the end, the other users will take a vote and ultimately relegate to oblivion, where you will try create a new entity and try gain entry back in by sending threatening PM's to users to intimidate them or by starting at the bottom. But people will know it is you, and, ultimately, still think you are a twit that talks shite.

Before you say it, I am the equivalent of the Solomon Islands. I don't qualify for anything. I dont give a f**k about anyone, no one gives a f**k about me, but I just kinda kick about.

Thank you and good night

xx

You are the equivalent of rangers F.C. You have talked so much shite over the years that, one day, it will finally catch up on you. They will bring the moderators in to try help you, but, in the end, the other users will take a vote and ultimately relegate to oblivion, where you will try create a new entity and try gain entry back in by sending threatening PM's to users to intimidate them or by starting at the bottom. But people will know it is you, and, ultimately, still think you are a twit that talks shite.

Before you say it, I am the equivalent of the Solomon Islands. I don't qualify for anything. I dont give a f**k about anyone, no one gives a f**k about me, but I just kinda kick about.

Thank you and good night

xx

Yeah, but people have actually heard of the Solomon Islands.