Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

Agreed. Each one seems to follow the same pattern:

----------

incoherent ramble all in lower case... reference to shagging wife... more rambling with a :unsure: smiley

terrible playground insult... reference to not giving a f**k... ends with "fanny" and a :D smiley

*attached image of a restraining order*

----------

Tedious.

what is tedious is guys like you constantly trolling me on this site... you really dont at all look good for it... wether its you or links, god of war..white rose killie its rather strange.

Its a forum and meant to be a laugh... i like a wee wind up and a laugh at times but that is the point... its meant to be just that.. a laugh.

If you dont agree with me or find me funny fair enough.. i doubt you're the only one but the dozen or so trolls who have to resort to personal abuse of me take it way too far and ruin threads for others.. to be fair im probably my own worst enemy for redponding at times and getting drawn into silly squables but nobody comes out looking good because of it... neither me nor you and assorted individuals who think posting 'what a fanny magee is' type posts... i think often in hindsight im the only one who realises that...

Oh and so as not to dissapoint you... have a smiley :D

I don't really have a footballing equivalent! I'm more like the retired pundit. As you say, living off past glories (and my how I soared), with people attaching great weight and getting all worked up about relatively inane statements. I don't say anything that the average man in the street wouldnt say, but thanks to a lofty reputation and a bit of media training, people take what I say far too seriously, and its a self perpetrating business!

Which makes me perfectly qualifed to dissect the efficient way VT goes about his business!

1026.jpg

This topics went downhill fast

The cringe factor here is unbearable. Literally squirming reading this pish.

This is plainly self-loathing. If you're not into it why do you spend the day reading it?

I was on Litchie's profile today and he was active at some point today. What's the script there?

He will have tried to log in. When you get banned you can still log into your profile but you can't do f**k all except stare at a Board Message. He obviously think that one day he'll be able to sign in as lichtieforlife again. Most banned folk do it

This is plainly self-loathing. If you're not into it why do you spend the day reading it?

I don't spend the day reading Ad Lib and xbl comparing themselves to international football teams. They're ruining my P&B experience with their cringey shite.

I don't spend the day reading Ad Lib and xbl comparing themselves to international football teams. They're ruining my P&B experience with their cringey shite.

You're on a drama thread. If only there was some way this could have been prevented!

alt+f4

You're on a drama thread. If only there was some way this could have been prevented!

alt+f4

to be fair this started as an interesting thread before resorting to some shite insults between posters, then reaching the inevitable end of a thread when the "older" posters try and re-create something they probably posted 5 years ago to much hilarity, but can't quite reach it. Every thread goes through this in GN, some just pass quicker than others

Edited by The Troll

to be fair this started as an interesting thread before resorting to some shite insults between posters, then reaching the inevitable end of a thread when the "older" posters try and re-create something they probably posted 5 years ago to much hilarity, but can't quite reach it. Every thread goes through this in GN, some just pass quicker than others

Yeah you, you averagy looking cocktease. You girl who got yourself alone from your mates, who started dancing with me, who made me laugh, and yeah, you lured me off the dancefloor and I actually even offered to buy you a drink. Well see when I look round, you have a faceful of another bloke, then f**k you! And don't try and act like nothing happened. f**k you you cockteasing bitch!

Any c**t moaning about moderation on this board should go post on kickback they are like a bunch if mini hitlers of there.

And yes I am sooking up the moderators arses as I need my warn status reduced so I can have another famous meltdown

I don't know if he's been previously mentioned on here but I recall hearing about a Livi fan on here who made a rather tasteless remark on here about that young Falkirk player who was electrocuted a few years back. Not sure if he was banned (would be surprised if he wasn't) or if he was just run out of town as it were. He was an angry, angry young man. Seemed to ruffle a few feathers on LiviLions and had been banned from there also. Unsure if I'm speaking out of turn here as I don't know what he's up to these days but I think he was one of the many Livi fans that vanished off the face of the earth after our relegation from the SPL. Coincidentally 'lifestyle choices' dictated they couldn't go to the football after that...

dry.gif

What a weird suggestion. The only people that say this are the folk with ridiculous post counts. It's a perfectly valid stick to beat the sad b*****d vikingTON with. It really is great evidence that he needs to get out more. He must be positively festering indoors.

Great evidence that you're absolutely seething on this thread, nothing else.

This is the last time I'm going to respond to someone with such shite, repetitive chat. Bye bye vikingTON.

What, are you putting yourself on ignore? Don't worry, apart from this breakdown you really haven't contributed to the site anyway.

Won't be missed IMO.

What are you going on about? What a terrible comparison.

He spends his life talking about politics with old men and relentlessly trolling. You seriously think that isn't even the tiniest bit sad? Right.

Whereas you're spending your life talking about other people talking about politics with old men and relentlessly trolling.

Which of course is much better. Still: glad to see I've really gotten to you.

Ooft. Some trop drawer cringe material in this one from the usual 'spergy "I'm great, me!" P&B shut-ins.

On Magee and his inabaility to post pictures without doing it in that annoying way, maybe Div could just remove his attachment memory space and he'd have to post pics like a normal person would. Then we'd just have the inane smiley useage to deal with.

To be honest though any grown man that uses as many smileys as he does probably spends a bit too much time on MSN trying to chat to teenagers anyways.