Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

There was already a big thread about your username being based around a terrorist attack.

Except i told about what my username meant i.e my papa... terribly sorry he had the same surname as someone who was in the IRA ... thankfuly you're a fanny who no one really takes notice of like jimmy85 so jog on xx

Except i told about what my username meant i.e my papa... terribly sorry he had the same surname as someone who was in the IRA ... thankfuly you're a fanny who no one really takes notice of like jimmy85 so jog on xx

I believe you.

If any c**t believes that pile of shite then they are a mug. You know your into all the ira pish Magee just in denial about it. At least clacks council stopped that bigot fest from going on in the Alloa town hall this year.

What a weird suggestion. The only people that say this are the folk with ridiculous post counts. It's a perfectly valid stick to beat the sad b*****d vikingTON with. It really is great evidence that he needs to get out more. He must be positively festering indoors.

The thing is, it might sound like a lot, but its like looking at Spanish possession statistics. Sure, they might make 800 passes a match and have a 95% pass completion rate, but they only win 1-0 most of the time. Most of their passes also tend to be simple passes directly to a man ten yards away.

This is what VikingTon does with his posts. Most of his posts are pithy two line things, often repetitive, focusing on a couple themes (verge of tears etc.). They take a matter of seconds to write and don't need much analysis, which is why the analogy holds. He also somehow ends up winning one nil without managing to use a single literary equivalent of a through ball or hollywood pass. Sure, he is capable of it at times, but really, he's the forum Spain. Always winning comfortably 1-0 while making a lot of very simple and repetitive posts.

Which is a long, roundabout way of saying that post counts aren't really relevant to the discussion.

The thing is, it might sound like a lot, but its like looking at Spanish possession statistics. Sure, they might make 800 passes a match and have a 95% pass completion rate, but they only win 1-0 most of the time. Most of their passes also tend to be simple passes directly to a man ten yards away.

This is what VikingTon does with his posts. Most of his posts are pithy two line things, often repetitive, focusing on a couple themes (verge of tears etc.). They take a matter of seconds to write and don't need much analysis, which is why the analogy holds. He also somehow ends up winning one nil without managing to use a single literary equivalent of a through ball or hollywood pass. Sure, he is capable of it at times, but really, he's the forum Spain. Always winning comfortably 1-0 while making a lot of very simple and repetitive posts.

Which is a long, roundabout way of saying that post counts aren't really relevant to the discussion.

What are you going on about? What a terrible comparison.

He spends his life talking about politics with old men and relentlessly trolling. You seriously think that isn't even the tiniest bit sad? Right.

For the record- another poster posted the Magee pic. A further new user turned it into a GIF after a further different user said Magee looked like a ramjet. I woke my gf up laughing at this turn of events and used the gif as my avatar.

The worst thing is, hardly anyone would've known it was Magee if he didn't bring up the fact it was his picture from the "gas safe" website which apparently he " doesn't find creepy".

I like Magee as a poster on here. He seems to have grown up since beetroot and if he would just avoid talking about fucking his wife, catching mobile phones, obsessions and stalkers so much he'd be a valuable addition to this site.

His post count would be 27 right enough , but he would be half decent.

How business should be done, IMO.

My personal favourite was 'Dizzee Roncal' who's one post before being banned, read only 'bonkers'.

Still the best thing I've read on this thread by a country mile. :lol:

Oh and btw, if anybody had any trouble believing that people take the internet too seriously, this proves it:

Comparing a guy who makes loads of posts on the internet to the Spain national football team, taking the analogy as far as to give his arguments a scoreline. :huh:

"Literary equivalent of a through ball or Hollywood pass". :huh:

:huh:

Which must make you the England of the board. Hypes himself up, living off past glories, but ultimately rather disappointing, a little predictable and goes completely missing at argument penalty shoot-out time.

Ad Lib's like the forum's Brazil. Uses his literary possession to score an argument goal when his opponents organise their debating defence in an organised way, often with vocabulary set pieces.

Naw, utter w**k.

His posting style is nothing short of fucking awful.

Agreed. Each one seems to follow the same pattern:

----------

incoherent ramble all in lower case... reference to shagging wife... more rambling with a :unsure: smiley

terrible playground insult... reference to not giving a f**k... ends with "fanny" and a :D smiley

*attached image of a restraining order*

----------

Tedious.

Which must make you the England of the board. Hypes himself up, living off past glories, but ultimately rather disappointing, a little predictable and goes completely missing at argument penalty shoot-out time.

I don't really have a footballing equivalent! I'm more like the retired pundit. As you say, living off past glories (and my how I soared), with people attaching great weight and getting all worked up about relatively inane statements. I don't say anything that the average man in the street wouldnt say, but thanks to a lofty reputation and a bit of media training, people take what I say far too seriously, and its a self perpetrating business!

Which makes me perfectly qualifed to dissect the efficient way VT goes about his business!