Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

Ah, Pompey. Those were the days. It scares me how long I've been on here.

I was given a week's ban 7 years ago for 'posting rubbish' and 'constantly trolling'. My two aliases, Adolf Hitler and Minki the Chinese Chef, were both banned permanently.

Excellent username.

I have two warnings apparently. Sickening. I demand for them to be rescinded.

Excellent username.

I have two warnings apparently. Sickening. I demand for them to be rescinded.

How did you manage to get two warnings when your posts are so irrelevant in the first place? I'd imagine the mods skip right past them like everyone else does.

Stretching the word 'interesting' IMO.

^^^ Made a fool out of himself and now trying to deflect, IMO.

Not really sure why you decided to attack me in the first place. I'm quite glad a well known sad-act doesn't read my posts though. You do realise you've made over 40,000 posts on an internet forum, right? Absolutely laughable, what a joke of a human being you are.

You do realise you've made over 40,000 posts on an internet forum, right? Absolutely laughable, what a joke of a human being you are.

^^^ rattled

If this is the quality of your other 1400-odd posts I for am glad you don't post often. You offer nothing.

Word to the wise. This is p&b's equivalent of Godwin's law...if you bring up post numbers, you've lost the argument!

What a weird suggestion. The only people that say this are the folk with ridiculous post counts. It's a perfectly valid stick to beat the sad b*****d vikingTON with. It really is great evidence that he needs to get out more. He must be positively festering indoors.

^^^ rattled

If this is the quality of your other 1400-odd posts I for am glad you don't post often. You offer nothing.

This is the last time I'm going to respond to someone with such shite, repetitive chat. Bye bye vikingTON.