Evil Neighbours Thread

55 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Iv found out tonight what her threat meant. Turns out I know the kids dad. He's an amateur boxer and an absolute tosser to boot.

Bit of advice. Don't go booting boxers, amateur or otherwise. Keep it civil...

Edited by Angusfifer

Bit of advice. Don't go booting boxers, amateur or otherwise. Keep it civil...

I don't plan to. I have been civil since we moved in. She has kicked off a couple of times but iv remained fairly calm through it all. Quite glad I didn't start posting tesco rice krispies through her door and blowing them about with a leafblower though.

5 hours ago, grumswall said:

Iv found out tonight what her threat meant. Turns out I know the kids dad. He's an amateur boxer and an absolute tosser to boot.

Only thing to do is train ufc and use leg kicks against him

I don't plan to. I have been civil since we moved in. She has kicked off a couple of times but iv remained fairly calm through it all. Quite glad I didn't start posting tesco rice krispies through her door and blowing them about with a leafblower though.

You've missed a trick in renaming her and her kids as Snap, Crackle and Pop here. Not happy.

11 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Only thing to do is train ufc and use leg kicks against him

Good plan, some kind of takedown-centric tactical approach seems the best fit for the unpaid pugilist Paw.

Move on to a clean striking attack for the weans.

On 2017-6-18 at 13:27, grumswall said:

Definitely considered it but I haven't heard a thing since I spoke to this Asian guy in the laundrette

Well if the odds are against you and the problem won't go away you could always contact the Equalizer....

On 18/06/2017 at 20:02, grumswall said:

Attack him with a baseball bat and hope for the best.

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2014 at 02:50, NorthernLights said:

Pretty sure my neighbours are drug dealers. I had the police at my door on Thursday asking if they were in. I told them that I never spoke to them but I hadn't noticed any activity next door for a few weeks. When they were in they would come and go at strange hours, especially during the week. You'd hear them up till 2-3am and whenever they left the flat they'd have plastic bags on them even at 11pm at night which I thought was strange. The fact they've disappeared for the time being is fine by me.

I've not seen or heard anything from my next door neighbour in about 18 months.  I heard from a neighbour downstairs that he was/had been put away for drug dealing so my suspicious were spot on.  I also noticed that the city council have a court case against him this week.  Hoping this means they are trying to evict him permanently.