Evil Neighbours Thread

If you have a good (or bad depending on how you look at it mate) get them to put bricks through her windows at least once a week. It's shit having neighbours who are w*nks. The son of the wifey next door to me used to deal drugs from his bedroom until he was eventually kicked out the street. Now I have the parking p***k, literally parks 2 inches from either the front or the rear of my car or anyone visiting my house. Moving house this Friday so won't have to see his greetin puss again

Aye because you always get good neighbours who have bought there house.

Going back to the person fence, it's a shared fence or is it yours? ( as in on your property ).;

The part they were destroying is actually on my property. It was put up by the previous owners to get some privacy from them before they moved on.

20 hours ago, Cerberus said:

For this reason I would never have bought a house next to one council owned.
Only the utter dregs of society get council houses.

Thatcher's legacy lives on. Take a bow p***k...

7 hours ago, WeAreElgin said:

Buy 10 boxes of Tesco value Rice Krispies, and a leaf blower.

Pour the boxes through her letterbox, and then use the leaf blower to ensure that walking through her hallway turns in to a cereal-based version of an African minefield.

Do this once a week until she moves out.

That is genius! :lol:

Little update to my problem.

Just been called a dick by the five year old who stays next door. I am a dick but I'd hoped one so young wouldn't realise it. Said to his mum who flipped the other night and she was actually fairly decent about it. She told me in full ear shot of the kids to tell them to move on if they done anything and as soon as she went in he warned me not to[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] five years old and handing out the threats.

5 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Little update to my problem.

Just been called a dick by the five year old who stays next door. I am a dick but I'd hoped one so young wouldn't realise it. Said to his mum who flipped the other night and she was actually fairly decent about it. She told me in full ear shot of the kids to tell them to move on if they done anything and as soon as she went in he warned me not toemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png five years old and handing out the threats.

Not sure what's funny about it, now you genuinely have to do something or he'll think he's got the better of you. Has he got a pet you can cook?

He does have a pet cat. Iv been out spraying the weeds this morning though and haven't seen it since I came home from work.

He does have a dad. He seems to be a bit of an arse as well though.

I fear it may come that nj. Was showing off doing wheelies on his bike in front of me earlier aswell.

She really is gaz. To be fair kinky dinde has made the mistake in thinking vt isn't 5 years old. I also don't plan on berating a child, I'm a rovers fan not an animal.

I need to bear in mind that these children could potentially bully my child in the future. That's when I berate him for being a Virgin!

My mate who lived in a semi-detached house next to a c**t of a neighbour who used to play loud music at night.
To get him back he put his speakers in the loft over on the guy's side, put on music full blast and fucked off for the weekend.
When he came back and the guy said sorry.

There's maybe something you could use there.
But rather than speakers use your cock, and rather than the loft use her fanny.

Iv got a massive touring style guitar amp so it's more than doable but she has went quiet and been decent enough since the other night. It's her kid that was the arse earlier. I don't want to push any problems l, merely solve them. Small victorys are still victorys

new neighbours moving in just now. not going to lie but they look rough as f**k. just got rid of junkie c***s next door so praying they turn out to be decent.

Do you live in Edinburgh?