The Nutmeg website and Twitter page make interesting reading. It's a bold move trying to launch a pay-per-view edition online. I would have read it if it was for free but committing to a subscription? I'm out! Might buy the first hard copy if it's available in the shops.

Nutmeg-holding-cover-400x500.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Nutmeg website and Twitter page make interesting reading. It's a bold move trying to launch a pay-per-view edition online. I would have read it if it was for free but committing to a subscription? I'm out! Might buy the first hard copy if it's available in the shops.

Think you need to buy online. Can you buy individual editions?

Eta yes you can buy individual editions

https://www.nutmegmagazine.co.uk/shop/

8 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

There's no way it could be free though as it's essentially a book you're buying, with every chapter a different in depth article.

If you're familiar with the Blzzard, this is the Scottish version.

5 hours ago, La_Leyenda said:

There's no way it could be free though as it's essentially a book you're buying, with every chapter a different in depth article.

If you're familiar with the Blzzard, this is the Scottish version.

I'll probably buy the first printed edition (£10) and give it a review in our Fanzine.

It had better be good.

Edited. Just bought the first edition online.

On 1/30/2016 at 16:53, mrcat1990 said:

SITB is alright. Some cringe humour but decent enough fanzine.

The fact I know that Fritz has even the smallest involvement in SITB makes me strongly dislike it.

That's worded terribly. I'm so raging at Fritz that I can't type.

Bought a few over the years

Airdrie - Only the Lonely - that was quite funny, picked up an issue that had "Enemies of OTL" - Davie Cooper - He died shortly after! Bad timing more than malice I think. 

Celtic had one that was sometimes funny sometimes not called "Once a Tim" 

United - Final Hurdle, great stuff - sadly missed

Falkirk - "One F in Falkirk" - another good read, didn't get some of the in jokes though! 

Forfar - The Loonatic - was amusing, mainly a crack at other Tayside and Angus teams though - I bought that instead of a programme once. 

Newcastle - The Mag, cracking read

Rangers had one called "Number one" that a guy was selling in the Horseshoe one day, good read but deffo for the Rangers audience. 

Also read WSC that was a crqacking read too, although English based!  

Archived