Talbot v Meadow

blue boy

Glenafton and Clydebank along with us have had the same length of season. Are you really getting the excuses in before the Clydebank game. I find that quite demeaning towards Clydebank.

Similar to the way you're all going on about how tonight was such a meaningless game? dry.gif

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kirkland Green

Meant to add, Well done the Talbot players for applauding the champions onto the pitch, Must have been tough, but well done ;)

Just takes a wee bit class? It's not sore and it gets you admiration from other clubs.

Guest Kirkland Green

Similar to the way you're all going on about how tonight was such a meaningless game? dry.gif

It was meaningless or did you win something tonight?

Guest Kirkland Green

Cup & the Ayrshire ! Well done

Two fine competitons where we had to beat the best that Ayrshire had to offer, and of course the Meadow. Take it your another zoomer who thinks these trophies are below you.

Hope Meadow can beat Clydebank but they are the form team in the West and we will have to be at our very best. Be an interesting game and will have to stop Mackinnon and Strachan.

Anyway well done Meadow on another league win at Beechwood.

And this got you what?

3 more points away from you lot.

Don't tell me if you had won tonight, you wouldn't have came on here and the Meadow board to have a gloat? Cos we both know you would be loving it.

Guest Kirkland Green

Hope Meadow can beat Clydebank but they are the form team in the West and we will have to be at our very best. Be an interesting game and will have to stop Mackinnon and Strachan.

Anyway well done Meadow on another league win at Beechwood.

It had to happen sometime, better it happening in a bounce game than a cup game.

Guest Kirkland Green

3 more points away from you lot.

Don't tell me if you had won tonight, you wouldn't have came on here and the Meadow board to have a gloat? Cos we both know you would be loving it.

Of course i would, I know you lads love me! I think you were up in the stand and I think you were the guy with the slingbacks on. Deanzo.

Guest Kirkland Green

Not below us. But shitty season if that was all we won !

Make your feckin mind up?

Of course i would, I know you lads love me! I think you were up in the stand and I think you were the guy with the slingbacks on. Deanzo.

I was in the stand but I wasn't him. Think I spotted you. Quote rotound fellow with glasses standing up the back by any chance?

It had to happen sometime, better it happening in a bounce game than a cup game.

so by finishing 9 points behind us that means ur lot lost equivilent to 3 Bounce games in the League this season...whos being disrespectful to other teams now/?

think this is gonnie be a cracker and daz and adam r quality players but were on this winning run every player is playing out there skin just now.medda have class all over the pitch i thought ur front 2 at holm park were a handful and had our defence on there toes for 90 minutes even tho the rest of ur team didnt play that well. am hoping jad or rtb r filming it cos i wont make it as am looking after my wee girl.

Kirkland: is the league below Talbot? It seems priorities are usually mainly fixed on cups, in particular the Scottish Junior Cup. Not trying to wind up but considering Talbot's quality, their fans at least do seem to have a half-hearted attitude towards any title pursuits in favour of cup competitions. Any thoughts?

Guest Kirkland Green

so by finishing 9 points behind us that means ur lot lost equivilent to 3 Bounce games in the League this season...whos being disrespectful to other teams now/?

Listen! Tonight was a bounce game because Meadow had won the league, When we lost the other points it wasn't bounce games as we had a chance of the league. So not being disrespectful. Just stating a fact. No matter who won tonight Meadow were still Champions. Tomorrow we will discuss road safety ;)

Archived