Smugfest

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A Gregg Wallace episode of BBC programme "Who Do You Think You Are?" was on last night, gutted I missed it, will definitely have to get that on iPlayer.

One full hour of glorious Greggy's Smug Face - what will he find out? Does he descend from a long line of "Smuggers" or did 'The Greggy' develop this wonderful condition all on his own?

Whatever the findings, I predict his reaction will be something like this...

64gk81.gif

greggy.png

This thread is a prime example of things that should be kept only on p+b. I emailed a picture of greggy to my gaffer in work the other day after he said cheers to me for some menial task.

He responded "I don't get it".

I have a massively smug face. When looking at my holiday photos from this summer I noticed that every so often the camera will capture me with my eyes closed with a huge smug grin. I look like an absolute cock. If I can work out how to crop my family and friends out of the pictures I'll post some.

I was thinking about this the other day: do you reckon the other guy from Masterchef is jealous of the attention Greggy gets, or is he relieved that it's not him getting photoshopped all over the place?

Not sure, wasn't watching very closely. I think it was that some burd (can't remember the relation) committed adultery during WWI, so early on oor Greggy hated her. It transpired she'd lost two children, one dying from burns sustained by being set alight by a candle at less than a year old. A heart-wrenching experience indeed to hear Gregg's voice going high and seeing gentle sobbing :(

Not sure, wasn't watching very closely. I think it was that some burd (can't remember the relation) committed adultery during WWI, so early on oor Greggy hated her. It transpired she'd lost two children, one dying from burns sustained by being set alight by a candle at less than a year old. A heart-wrenching experience indeed to hear Gregg's voice going high and seeing gentle sobbing :(

Fucking hell. I was supposed to be going to a barbecue later.

• 6 months later...

Archived