15 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

f**k me has the singer yet to hit puberty? Still... suppose it's still better than Machine Gun Kelly so 1 point to Takeover over Summerslam already

If you're talking about Code Orange, the band who opened the show, then the singer is a woman.

Anyway, another great show. Every match was good. Sanity appeared to turn face. Been quite impressed with Wolfe recently. He's good on the mic and in the ring and has been delivering a lot recently. Fish and O'Reilly battering everyone was lovely and puts the division on notice.

Gargano probably can't have a bad match if he tried and the finish kept his issues with Ciampa fresh in folks' minds.

Itami was vicious as f**k. He gave a bit of a beating to Black. Not sure where Itami goes from here now though. Despite getting a bit of a kicking, Black remains an utter badass.

Women's match was brilliant and there were a couple of times I really thought Moon had beaten her. Beat women's match I've seen all year and really showed that Moon belongs. No idea how they'll get the title off of Asuka now!

Drew was always winning the title here. I was really surprised at the utter lack of reaction to his entrance and the boos he got at the start (side note; as a Sevco fan Drew was hopefully seething that the Emerald Pipe band played him in). I think he won some of the crowd over as the match went on though. Another good match and the end gives him his first challenger.

This was a show that didn't feature Roderick Strong, Kassius Ohno and Tomasso Ciampa, and with the additions of Fish, O'Reilly and Cole, NXT is looking really strong again.

Final point, and one I've made before; just what the f**k is the point of Percy Watson? He adds absolutely nothing. He's useless and wooden. He's pointless. Get him right to f**k.

Edited by DA Baracus

Spoiled a bit for me with the band playing Black's theme live. Apart from the fact it was shite, it felt from that point that Black was never losing.

Which point? I knew Black was gonna win when Itami started stomping around the ring shouting "Show me respect!"

Guest bernardblack

Takeover was absolutely stunning. I absolutely popped for Adam Cole....the sheer volume of the crowd was exceptional.

Also, Nikki Cross is wonderfully insane. Excellent work