Good women's match, better than average triple threat

Championship match on next though...are we getting something big in the tag match? DIY splitting up? Or are they just anticipating them putting on a much better show?

2 minutes ago, forameus said:

Anyone else find roode pretty boring as champ? Without just entrance I doubt he'd be anywhere near even that level.

I've always thought he was great, especially during his initial TNA heel title run, but I can see why others wouldn't take to him.

I've always thought he was great, especially during his initial TNA heel title run, but I can see why others wouldn't take to him.

I wouldn't say he's been bad or anything, he's a good character, great entrance, plays the heel role very well. Just don't think the matches have been up to the standard of previous champions. Might just be that he didn't click with nakamura quite as well. Not sure he'd suit chasing the title quite as well so will probably retain here then maybe drop at summerslam weekend before moving up. Maybe.

What an absolutely fantastic turn that was. Massive credit to gargano for selling the shit out of not just the beating but the emotional side of it. This feud is going to be incredible.

Also, I'd say that's the best overall show they've put out in a long, long time. Absolutely wonderful.