Really enjoyable show. The tag title match as well as the main event were great. Revival & Nakamura are surely certainties for the main roster this week too. Glad to see Drew back, though him vs Roode sounds a bit bland. Intrigued to see where they go from here.  

Just finished watching it.

Loved it!

Opener was really fun and really set the tone. Loads of great spots and moments and such a high pace. As mentioned a couple of the women's collisions were a bit off, but in the main they were good. Glad someone had a word with Ohno about his gear! Not sure where this leaves Tye though. He seems to have lost every match recently, especially the big ones. Perhaps he's getting the call?

Black vs Almas was decent. Think Black could be huge. He has such an aura about him. Almas however is another one where you wonder where he'll go next.

Tag match was fucking amazing. Easily my MOTY. So, so much fun. The spots with DIY and The Revival teaming up were brilliant and had me marking like a bitch. I didn't want this match to end. Only criticism is that AOP were perhaps made to be a bot too strong.

Woman's match was good but was let down by a rushed and frankly pish finish.

Main event was lovely. Nakamura has to go to Raw. He's simply exceptional.

Brilliant to see Drew. He'll do very well in NXT and surely won't be there for very long. Must have been a b*****d of an early flight for him to get to the Barras for tonight though

Just finished watching it.

Loved it!
Opener was really fun and really set the tone. Loads of great spots and moments and such a high pace. As mentioned a couple of the women's collisions were a bit off, but in the main they were good. Glad someone had a word with Ohno about his gear! Not sure where this leaves Tye though. He seems to have lost every match recently, especially the big ones. Perhaps he's getting the call?
Black vs Almas was decent. Think Black could be huge. He has such an aura about him. Almas however is another one where you wonder where he'll go next.
Tag match was fucking amazing. Easily my MOTY. So, so much fun. The spots with DIY and The Revival teaming up were brilliant and had me marking like a bitch. I didn't want this match to end. Only criticism is that AOP were perhaps made to be a bot too strong.
Woman's match was good but was let down by a rushed and frankly pish finish.

Main event was lovely. Nakamura has to go to Raw. He's simply exceptional.
Brilliant to see Drew. He'll do very well in NXT and surely won't be there for very long. Must have been a b*****d of an early flight for him to get to the Barras for tonight though

He's got a couple of weeks to get to the Barras.

1 hour ago, thekorean said:

If they call up Nakamura and Asuka they need to go on signing binge again to restock the roster lol.

Also figure Roode will be gone eventually, to main roster.

Drew McIntyre, Alestair Black and Kassius Ohno have just recently come in. They could easily fill the gap left by Nakamura should be go to the main roster.

Will be more difficult for the women's division to lose Asuka as its definitely not as deep.

Match of the weekend, including Mania, was definitely the Takeover tag team triple threat match.