Seth Rollins is rubbish.

Yip was sort of my thoughts as well, although we barely had a chance to see him do anything but I expected better on his debut match. I'm sure others who have seen him on the indie scene will be better placed to judge him??

Edited by gordon the gopher

Just started watching.

Rollins is definitely better than he was made to look there. How can you judge on a 3 minute squash match? However, his finisher is honking get it changed.

Jinder Mahal is where he belongs. He can work good matches, but he's boring as f**k. Take him off the main shows and keep him on NXT/Superstars.

Leo Kruger looks the part, he has the look of a top guy. JR ripping on the Cubs...what a dickmad.gif. The match wasn't long enough to form a proper opinion on him.

The Ascension again look good, well the gimmick anyway. These quick matches really aren't doing them much favours though. It;s hard to tell how good they are. maybe they should cut a couple matches per show to give them more time.

Didn't Rick Victor job last week? As far as I was aware he was one of FCW's top men. Richie Steamboat looks good too. Good match. But Steamboats finisher was pretty shot too. Didn't one of the Hardys used to use that move just as a normal, run of the mill move?

No need for the Raw Rebound on every show they put out. If I'm sitting watching NXT odds are I already seen Raw.

Bray Wyatt is one of my favourite characters on any WWE TV show and he hasn't even debuted yet.

Derek Barteman is the worst c**t. Shite.

Pretty much what Shuggie said above.

I think they're just doing squashes while they introduce the guys before they launch into actual feuds, although the Usos jobbing out to Ascension was surprising.

I'm not a fan of the other commentator(Byron Saxon, is it?). Gotta keep it with Regal and JR.

I quite liked Rollins. Steamboat looked good too.

Aye, that Wyatt promo was fucking creeping!

edit: and Curtis/Bateman are shite and shouldn't be main eventing the show.

I'd also suggest some sort change in the audio. Either reduce the sound of the various mics in and around the ring and increase the total sound or make the crowd noises. Basically the crowd are too quite and/or the noises made when they slam etc are too loud.

Edited by forehead7

Alot better this week for episode 3 and Wyatt's best promo yet in my opinion 8)

Paige vs Sofia Cortez

Seth Rollins vs Camacho

CJ Parker/Nick Rogers vs Jake Carter/Corey Graves

Kassius Ohno vs Mike Dalton

Jinder Mahal vs Derrick Bateman

Tyson Kidd/Seth Rollins/Bo Dallas vs Hunico/Camacho/Michael McGillicuty

http://www.youtube.com/user/BestEverWWEUploader

Edited by gordon the gopher

As noted before, Bray Wyatt (Husky Harris) confirmed on Twitter that he recently suffered a torn pec. F4Wonline.com reports that he will be undergoing surgery soon and should be out of action for about six months. He may also have some shoulder problems taken care of. Wyatt indicated on Twitter that he won't be missing any NXT episodes.

Fuuuuuuuuuck!!!sad.gif

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

Tuned in for the first time to this show onm Ep3. It's been a few weeks mind you, but I was following FCW quite regularly for the months of April, May and sort of lost it going into June. Is there still a weekly show of it produced? I notice that this new NXT is basically using the majority of FCW staff, including the ring announcer. The arena is slightly bigger than that of FCW but not as big as the old NXT shows. I think if it continues to grow the crowd will get into it as they get to know the wrestlers and the fueds start to develop.

I really hope this grows into a decent show. Already, even though it's just the introductory first few episodes, it's better than Smackdown. It could really be the place for the new starts, jobbers etc to get their chance to shine. Interested to see how it turns out.

Wyatt debuted on NXT last night. I've seen him before on FCW and this match was basically a carbon copy of his introduction on FCW. Dazes opponent, dances round the ring, kisses his head then gives him the finisher move and pins him. He also comes across with the psyco character, the deep south red neck type nutter.

We'll wait and see what comes of him, he could get pushed into Smackdown or that. I also like the look of Cassius Ohno, again watched him on FCW before seeing him on the new NXT show. He also impressed me.

They have introduced an NXT Championship for the new show as below:

nxttitle.jpg?w=640

There will be a tournament to determine the first champion with the first round matches being:

Drew McIntyre vs Seth Rollins

Richie Steamboat vs Leo Kruger

Jinder Mahal vs Bo Dallas

Justin Gabriel vs Michael McGillicutty

Drew McIntyre vs Seth Rollins

Richie Steamboat vs Leo Kruger

Jinder Mahal vs Bo Dallas

Justin Gabriel vs Michael McGillicutty

Good to see that Sandow and Kidd aren't in it(as it means they'll probably be more on SD and Raw in the coming weeks biggrin.gif

I hope they give Rollins, Steamboat, Dallas and Gabriels the wins there. First champ should be one of the new guys.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This week also had a decent Miz/Ziggler promo 8)

Kudos, that was pretty fucking good.

I was waiting Miz mentioning his title reign or his Mania main event after he slagged Ziggler for acting like the MITB "makes him legit", ye know the same contract that's the only reason Miz has won anything in the main event scene.

Does Miz do the commentary every week? I don't think I could handle that or Michael Cole soloing it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Everyone needs to watch this week's episode of NXT (just aired in America last night, will air here on Monday before Raw). It contains Antonio Cesaro vs Sami Zayn in a 2 out of 3 falls match and it's absolutely amazing. I know we've just had two fantastic matches on Sunday but this is right up there as match of the year, definitely the best match on free tv so far this year.

UOP6zNh.gif