15 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Did you expect the commentators to say oh look there's sanity as expected in a match designed to keep them out? Obviously they act shocked.

Actually, yes. It's time folk stopped referring to cage matches as some sort of match whereby no one can interfere. A cage guarantees interference, and I cant' remember the last cage match where there wasn't any. 

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Actually, yes. It's time folk stopped referring to cage matches as some sort of match whereby no one can interfere. A cage guarantees interference, and I cant' remember the last cage match where there wasn't any. 

I long for the day when there is a cage match with no interference, following a contract signing that passes without incident.

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Decent uk title match. If that smarky sweet chant at the end of 2 counts makes it to the main roster though I'll be raging. Horrid

When I first heard it a couple of weeks ago I wondered what the f**k it was all about. When I realised what it was I sank down in despair. It is indeed horrid. 

Alestair Black is an absolute badass.

Liked the feature on Strong. These sort of things are usually good.

Almas must be considering his future. It's like they don't know what to do with him.

On 27/04/2017 at 11:52, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Decent uk title match. If that smarky sweet chant at the end of 2 counts makes it to the main roster though I'll be raging. Horrid

Just when I think I can't hate the full sail crowd any more than I already do along comes this shit. 

• 2 weeks later...

Some news coming out of the UK Championship tapings.

Mark Andrews is facing Tyler Bate for the UK Championship tonight. Pete Dunne is going to wrestle Trent Seven for the chance to become #1 contender to whoever wins that, and that will decide the UK title match at the next NXT: Takeover show.

Wonder if we will have a crowd appearance by Adam Cole at Takeover?, his contract with ROH is now up and he was kicked out of the Bullet Club at War of the Worlds last night and replaced in the group by Marty Scurll so it looks like we aren't getting the rumoured final match in the company between him and Omega. 

Wonder if we will have a crowd appearance by Adam Cole at Takeover?, his contract with ROH is now up and he was kicked out of the Bullet Club at War of the Worlds last night and replaced in the group by Marty Scurll so it looks like we aren't getting the rumoured final match in the company between him and Omega. 

Surely that'd point to an Omega match rather than rule it out?

Takeover Chicago is this Saturday. So far the card is;

Bobby Roode vs Hideo Itami for the NXT Title

Authors of Pain vs DIY in a Ladder Match for the NXT Tag Team Titles

Asuka vs Nikki Cross vs Ruby Riot for the NXT Women's Title

Tyler Bate vs Pete Dunne for the UK Title

That's all that's been announced so far. Alestair Black, Drew Galloway, Roderick Strong, Kassius Ohno, Sanity and Andrade Cien Almas so far have no confirmed matches.

On 4/27/2017 at 11:52, Scotty Tunbridge said:

The obnoxious NXT smark crowd is as off putting as the glorified indie product that it is. I reckon even I could kick f**k out most of the guys on that roster tbh.

10 hours ago, Snakebite said:

The obnoxious NXT smark crowd is as off putting as the glorified indie product that it is. I reckon even I could kick f**k out most of the guys on that roster tbh.

You've become a parody. If you hate wrestling as much as you make out, stop watching