Apparently from yday NXT is different.

Instead on touring with SD they have a set location in Florida with a smaller capacity

JR and Regal will be the commentators and Dusty Rhodes is the GM

First show filmed yday had HHH, Sheamus, Del Rio,Kingston, Truth etc

Sounds like worth a watch anyway...

Edit just read more about the tapings yesterday and its a mixture of the best FCW talent, some stars from main roster's and a pretty location. Will be good to have a swatch on TV of the first episode

Edited by DavidMcG

I watch FCW weekly on Youtube and was looking for Sunday's show all this week but nothing has came up. For those of you that haven't watched it, there is a set venue in Florida each week (pretty small, probably smaller than the ROH audience) and the commentators are Regal and A.N.Other (sometimes a wrestler from FCW or sometimes, especially in the last few weeks, Jim Ross).

Sounds to me as if they are joining the 2 together from what you are saying G.T.G. which will make it better if you ask me. I always felt NXT lacked any sort of story line. FCW, although not as good, did have a bit more structure to it in areas like fueding between wrestlers etc. This might be a good thing for WWE and I always enjoy watching the development organisations.

Also watch ROH each week on Youtube and occasionally tune into ICW on the MyChannel on Sky 219. It comes from a night club location in Glasgow (the Garage I think) and it's pretty good apart from the sh1te camera angle.

Here are the spoilers for the debut night - they filmed 3 shows in one night apparantly :o

This is very much HHH's little project/baby. Have to say I'm looking forward to it

Match results in the spoilers

Triple H came out and cut a promo. Hunter thanked Full Sail for use of their facilities and said the first episode will air in more than 60 countries. (No date was given.)

EPISODE #1 TAPING

Jim Ross and William Regal were introduced on commentary. JR introduced the new GM of NXT, Dusty Rhodes.

(1) Bo Dallas (Rotundo) beat Rick Victor with a spear.

(2) The Ascension (Connor O'Brian & Kenneth Cameron) beat C.J. Parker & Mike Dalton in a squash tag match. Ascension had an epic entrance and were impressive.

Damien Sandow refused to fight Jason Jordan. It was the same promo from his Smackdown appearances. Damien was over as a heel; funny stuff.

(3) Tyson Kidd beat Michael McGillicutty via submission. Great match that captivated the crowd and had plenty of nearfalls. Kidd won with a leg choke.

After a brief intermission, a video aired and they shot the crowd to lead into what can be assumed to be the second episode.

EPISODE #2 TAPING

William Regal left commentary for this episode and was replaced by Byron Saxton.

(1) Seth Rollins (formerly Tyler Black) beat Jiro. This was essentially a squash. Rollins cut a promo promising to take NXT, WWE, and the world by storm.

(2) Jinder Mahal beat Jason Jordan via submission with the Camel Clutch. Boring match as indicated by the crowd chants.

(3) Leo Kruger beat Aiden English. Quick and effective establishing Aiden as a face and Kruger as a heel. Post-match, Leo talked about himself on the mic, calling himself the LEO (Lion) of NXT. So, watch out.

(4) Richie Steamboat beat Rick Victor with a big lariat. Richie wrestles a lot like his dad, Ricky Steamboat, who was ringside watching. Richie gave him a shout-out after the match.

(5) Antonio Cesaro beat Dante Dash. Afterward, Aksana declared, "Antonio is my lover!"

(6) Derrick Bateman beat Johnny Curtis. Comedy match with lots of running around.

End of episode. On to Superstar Showdown or the third NXT taping. It wasn't clear.

EPISODE #3 TAPING

Jim Ross remained on for this taping.

(1) WWE tag champion R-Truth beat Epico. Fun match. Truth won with the Little Jimmy.

(2) Sofia Cortez (Ivelise from Tough Enough) beat Paige.

(3) Seth Rollins beat Camacho (w/Hunico) after a standing foot stomp. Heels attacked Rollins post-match until Bo Davis made the save. Of note, Rollins did not use his FCW Hvt. Title at either taping.

(4) FCW tag champions Jake Carter & Corey Graves beat C.J. Parker & Nick Rogers. Again, the titles were not mentioned.

(5) Kassius Ohno (Chris Hero) beat Mike Dalton. Due to Hero's long beard, a "Let's Go Jesus" chant caught on loudly. Post-match, Ohno said he knocks people out and when people see him, they say, "Oh no!"

Leo Kruger came out again and the audience sighed. People were leacing at this point due to not knowing much of the talent. A whole section became spotty and empty. A "We Want Sheamus" chant broke out.

(6) Richie Steamboat beat Leo Kruger. The match ended abruptly after Richie hit a nasty gusher. Post-match, Kruger attacked Richie to good heat. Richie was carried out.

(7) Jinder Mahal beat Derrick Bateman via submission with the Camel Clutch. Jinder got really good shine tonight. He reapplied his finisher after the match until refs separated them.

Byron Saxton is off the booth and now Jack Russo and William Regal have joined Ross.

(8) Ascension beat The Usos. Wow, that's an upset. It's not clear how many episodes they're up to now, but this is dragging badly, and not because of the wrestling.

(9) Bray Wyatt beat Aiden English. Husky Harris's new act is fantastic.

(10) Hunico & Camacho & Michael McGillicutty beat Tyson Kidd & Seth Rollins & Bo Dallas in a six-man tag match. McG avenged his loss against Kidd from earlier in the taping.

(11) World Hvt. champion Sheamus beat Alberto Del Rio to retain the World Hvt. Title. Sheamus won with the Brogue Kick in a good house show-style title match.

That was the end of the taping. They announced they will return next month after taping a month's worth of NXT in one night.

Edited by gordon the gopher

• 4 weeks later...

I'll definitely give it a watch, it looks good from the trailer and sounds like it'll be good too. I thought it was last week it changed so I tuned in only to be met with the shite that it has been for the last few months. TBH I haven't seen it since the 2nd series....when they started bringin guys back who had been already eliminated the series before I gave up. But the new format, arena etc should help it along. Having it in arenas with 15,000 people who had no idea who they were and quite frankly didn't care just put me off. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with it.

I'll definitely give it a watch, it looks good from the trailer and sounds like it'll be good too. I thought it was last week it changed so I tuned in only to be met with the shite that it has been for the last few months. TBH I haven't seen it since the 2nd series....when they started bringin guys back who had been already eliminated the series before I gave up. But the new format, arena etc should help it along. Having it in arenas with 15,000 people who had no idea who they were and quite frankly didn't care just put me off. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with it.

Yip same with me - there is a tag team on tonight called Ascension I think? Who apparantly have a tremendous entrance.

This is one of the creepy dudes

eld8W.gif

Here is whole show, now on youtube 8)

I like how they have all the promo videos for the stars to sort of introduce us to unfamiliar names. Bray Wyatts and Seth Rollins looked great so did the Ascensions promo.

The opening guy Bo Dallas is a bit sh*t and boring but the Ascension looked good from the promo (16:30), the entrance(21:40), their gimmick and in the ring - future tag champs right there, they look better than the ones on main roster.

Well worth watching the full show below without skipping I would say, and seeing Tyson Kidd in a near 20 minute match was pleasing. Great match :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA7MW77ii44

Edited by gordon the gopher

It is that song.

Just watched it on YouTube there. Even if The Ascension end up being crap, I'm glad they're an actual tag team who come out together and have a tag team name - rather than just being Conor O'Brian & whatever the other guy is called.

I like William Regal but he's quite dull in his role on this.

I'd also like to add that - and I've said it before - Tyson Kidd is fantastic and should be on RAW every week.

Also Johnny Curtis? Did he ever appear on RAW or SD after WINNING one of the series of the original NXT? :lol: