The Chase

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Local Scottish holidays like Glasgow Fair Mondays, September Weekends, January 2nd, are not Bank Holidays and you'll find that the banks are actually open on those days. Although the majority of Scotland doesn't get a holiday on the last Monday in August the banks are closed because it is an official UK Bank Holiday.

To be honest I never really knew this until I had the misfortune to work in a bank and found out that I didn't get local holidays, unlike just about everybody else in Glasgow.

It won't be broadcast till next year though, by which point I'll have spent all my winnings (hopefully) on steroids so I'll be a mincing big p***k.

If a teammate takes a minus offer let them know in no uncertain terms that you're seething.

Great ideas, although in all honesty, if someone took a minus amount I wouldn't be on the verge of tears etc, although personally I couldn't live with myself if I did it.

If someone else took a minus amount, I was thinking of doing my best Omar from The Wire impression and saying "It's all in the game, yo".

• 2 months later...

Eileen on todays episode is a stupid cow and deserves to be out. Took the £500 (bitch) and had to get prompted to press her answer to the questions, at one point even getting timed out.

The guy who banked £5k should be delighted she's gone.

Aye, she was a grumpy old cow. She didn't look like she wanted to be there, or understand the game. I'm guessing someone she knows signed her up for it, and I'm assuming there can't be much of an interview to get on the show if she managed it

Aye, she was a grumpy old cow. She didn't look like she wanted to be there, or understand the game. I'm guessing someone she knows signed her up for it, and I'm assuming there can't be much of an interview to get on the show if she managed it

She's been on Four In A Bed on Channel 4 so they probably thought she would make good viewing, Bradley played along with her image brilliantly and it's just a pity it wasn't Shaun as The Chaser, that would have been laugh a minute.

She didn't deserve to get a chance at the Final Chase especially when she answered 5 to the question 'How many matches are there at quarter final stage?'

• 2 months later...

The Chasers are all very strong, but Sean, despite being an ex Mastermind champion, has areas of weakness. Paul Sinha is probably the best quizzer of the 4, with Anne in particular not too far behind. Mark is also formidable. FYI, Anne (the Governess) plays for the Scotland quiz team.

Quite enjoy The Chase, and Pointless (Osman's other show Two Tribes is good too, if a bit on the easy side), but my favourite is 15-1 (which is returning to Channel 4 next week). Only Connect is great too. Lots of good quiz shows on TV ATM.