Breaking Bad

Kejan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yea its usually a summer/autumn series. Can't help but feel its run its course and may be going beyond the realms of stupidity. Was certainly getting that way a bit in the last series, for me at least. Still, I'll watch it when it cones back and see.

See lost/prison break for good series gone bad.

Yea its usually a summer/autumn series. Can't help but feel its run its course and may be going beyond the realms of stupidity. Was certainly getting that way a bit in the last series, for me at least. Still, I'll watch it when it cones back and see.

See lost/prison break for good series gone bad.

Nah Season 4 was the best by far, very rarely do you see so much tension in a show. I do think though that it could have finished there and gone out on a high, hopefully it continues to climb this year though :)

I'll give season 5 the benefit of the doubt, but yeah, it did seem like exactly the right way to go. The finale of four is one of the best episodes of TV you'll ever see.

The goodbye between Pinkman and Walter was a nice touch.

Edited by DomDom

I'll give season 5 the benefit of the doubt, but yeah, it did seem like exactly the right way to go. The finale of four is one of the best episodes of TV you'll ever see.

The goodbye between Pinkman and Walter was a nice touch.

Agree with that. The way it ended was sublime

Season 5 will be the last. 16 episodes split into 2 mini series with the first staring in the summer, and the second half early next year

Edited by MONKMAN

It's taken me about six months to watch the first 8 episodes of this or something. Everyone I know who's watched it thinks very highly and generally implore me to watch it but it just all seems a bit cliché and cheesy to me? I'm sure the show grows and develops but half the scenes I'm watching I know what's going to happen before it even finishes. The first episode was great, but I've enjoyed it less and less with every following one.

Took several weeks to watch the first few ep's but watched about 8 in the last few days :lol: Officially hooked.

My day off was spent watching the first six episodes of this today. Absolutely fantastic stuff - it's gripping, dark but hilarious at times as well.

The bit where the bath comes through the ceiling is absolutely brilliant!

The bit with Tuco's uncle....

in the interview room with Jessie and Hank. Tension builds to an unbearable level before he just lets an absolute ripper. :lol: That guy's got the best face in Hollywood.

Breaking-Bad-Hector-Faces-1318226431.jpg

Breaking-Bad-Finale-Hector-1318226427.jpg

AtFirstIWasLikeHector02.jpg

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

I watched the first season of this on FX but never caught up with it. Just ordered the second season on DVD, looking forward to it. I am wondering how they string it out for five seasons considering he is supposed to be at deaths door.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone seen this?

What a programme.

I've just watched the first two series and it's great.

The dad from Malcolm in the Middle plays a teacher who gets diagnosed with cancer.

If you've not watched it, I'll leave it at that.

It's better than I've just made it sound, honest.

Has anyone seen this?

What a programme.

I've just watched the first two series and it's great.

The dad from Malcolm in the Middle plays a teacher who gets diagnosed with cancer.

If you've not watched it, I'll leave it at that.

It's better than I've just made it sound, honest.

I'm around the same spot as you are. Loving it. Hopefully I've have caught up with it by the time it starts for it's fifth season.

Probably my favourite TV series, watched it from the start on FX and was gutted when they stopped showing it.

I think the first three seasons are on Netflix for anyone that hasn't seen it and has that. Highly recommend it.