Breaking Bad

Kejan

• 1 month later...

Season 4 finale is up there with Boardwalk Empire for best season finale I've seen, I'm sure you'll agree when you've seen it.

Would you agree it pisses all over "the walking dead" .

Considering WD season 2 was woefull.

Would you agree it pisses all over "the walking dead" .

Considering WD season 2 was woefull.

Oh aye no doubt, The Walking Dead could have been something great instead of just good if they had kept the same standard going from season one. Breaking Bad has so much more depth to it aswell as gripping storylines ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else think Walt's wife is a greeting faced cow?

Aye, she's got nice chebs though. She'd get two pumps and squirt.

I went through a bit faze of this, stopped at about season 3 episode 4, just started watching again. Just finished the episode called "Sunset", the ending was great for those who know it.

• 1 month later...

Great show, but referring to the son as Walter Jnr. at all times is getting incredibly annoying. Never just Walter. Always Walter Jnr. This doesn't happen in reality - especially when the father is known simply as "Walt" 99% of the time.

My day off was spent watching the first six episodes of this today. Absolutely fantastic stuff - it's gripping, dark but hilarious at times as well.

The bit where the bath comes through the ceiling is absolutely brilliant!

My day off was spent watching the first six episodes of this today. Absolutely fantastic stuff - it's gripping, dark but hilarious at times as well.

The bit where the bath comes through the ceiling is absolutely brilliant!

I just started watching it on Sunday night. I'm on episode 5 on season 2 already. ph34r.gif

It feels more realistic without the subtitles I think, you do pick it up eventually (the plot and the language). You're getting to the stage where you really start to notice how good a program it is :)

It feels more realistic without the subtitles I think, you do pick it up eventually (the plot and the language). You're getting to the stage where you really start to notice how good a program it is :)

I thought it started off pretty slowly, but it's developed well. The episode with the housefly was magnicent.

Saul Goodman's an absolutely tremendous character. He's like something out of the GTA series. Top nuggets.