Breaking Bad

Kejan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Doing my first rewatch of this. I binged it on my first viewing and can't say I got the hype. It was good enough but certainly not the best TV Series I've watched. A second viewimg may convince me otherwise.

Just finished watching this again from start to finish. Absolutely first class TV, beginning to end, in so many ways. The final season is some of the finest I've ever seen, with the third to last episode one of the best, pillar to post, heart and mind messing TV episodes ever. Everything about it is spectacular, the closest thing I've ever found that could rival S01E13 of Sons of Anarchy which I still hold as the finest episode of TV I've ever watched.

If anything, the second run through was better then the first and that has prompted me to start rewatching the other series in my all time top 5 to see how they stack up second time through.

Nearly finished first season of Battlestar again already. default_smile.png

• 2 months later...

I think i'm still the only person in the world to not actually like this show. I watched the whole of Season 1 & half of Season 2 but I couldn't get into it despite everyone telling me how amazing it was.

On 1/2/2018 at 08:02, Jambomo said:

I think i'm still the only person in the world to not actually like this show. I watched the whole of Season 1 & half of Season 2 but I couldn't get into it despite everyone telling me how amazing it was.

There are a couple of good episodes but it's largely overrated shite.

On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 16:02, Jambomo said:

It's absolute garbage raptured over by abject morons

Don't feel too put out

16 hours ago, Cerberus said:

There are a couple of good episodes but it's largely overrated shite.

16 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

It's absolute garbage raptured over by abject morons

Don't feel too put out

Good stuff, glad I didn't miss much :lol: